how to search for information of previous threads

Hi all,

Just signed up to this sight. Got some parts for my 2010 RXP-X out at the world finals in Havasu. Block-off plates and R&d intake.

My question is how to search previous threads on certain topics. What I'm looking for is info on whether people have been taking off the reverse bucket and associated hardware.

Also, does anyone make a replacement piece without the handle. Or maybe an insert to go in place of the handle.

Plan on doing mods with bang for the buck. Not interested in changing out the ECU or anything that extensive.

I'll keep researching before I start asking a ton of question and look forward to becoming familiar with the folks here at Greenhulk.

Hopefully start getting the rest of what I need thru the store here.

Drew

+1
    Welcome to the Hulk!

Here's a good thread to read up on:
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...rse+bucket+mod

I don't know too many that remove it but I do know that people trim it as I myself did.

"Also, does anyone make a replacement piece without the handle. Or maybe an insert to go in place of the handle."
    I don't understand this question, what do you mean?

Thanks ImaShark,

I was refering to the reverse handle. If I remove the reverse setup, it would be nice to not have the hole in the plastic piece which would look weird with the handle remove. I've ridden for years and never needed reverse. The only time I used this one was to see how well it works. Dont like it.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by drewxp View Post
    Thanks ImaShark,

I was refering to the reverse handle. If I remove the reverse setup, it would be nice to not have the hole in the plastic piece which would look weird with the handle remove. I've ridden for years and never needed reverse. The only time I used this one was to see how well it works. Dont like it.
    My suggestion is to leave it..unless you are going to set up the boat for drag racing only which even then i'd leave it keep your reverse! Trust me once you get used to it you will not want to go back. Let it grow on you and you will see that it's something important to have.

Thread Information