Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    AWA Member 32DegH2O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis, Mn.
    Posts
    2,008
    +1
    5

    GPR Carbon Fiber Rear Grab Bar/Handle

    All right you guys who like to hold on to those rare GPR parts, it's time to admit to yourself that you are never going to use it again and sell it off to someone who needs it! Let me know what you got...thanks!
    Last edited by 32DegH2O; 12-31-2010 at 09:27 PM.


  2. #2
    Moderator OsideBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,875
    +1
    30
    The only ones I have ever seen in all the years here, was on Hydrotoys ski and the other one was on Mike Follmers race ski, which he sold a couple years ago. I know that Mark got his from Mike.

  3. #3
    Crash Test Dummy Smitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Cullman, AL
    Posts
    1,280
    +1
    2
    I'm going to be attempting to make a mold for one over the next couple of months... wish me luck.

  4. #4
    DRC 4 LIFE TheDome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bridge City, Texas
    Posts
    1,257
    +1
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by OsideBill View Post
    The only ones I have ever seen in all the years here, was on Hydrotoys ski and the other one was on Mike Follmers race ski, which he sold a couple years ago. I know that Mark got his from Mike.
    There was one other. IT was on my ski that I sold two days ago, but the grab rail somehow stayed in my garage under lock and key.

  5. #5
    AWA Member 32DegH2O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis, Mn.
    Posts
    2,008
    +1
    5
    I thought there were a few out there cause didn't member 305coco make some way back when?

  6. #6
    AWA Member 32DegH2O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis, Mn.
    Posts
    2,008
    +1
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDome View Post
    There was one other. IT was on my ski that I sold two days ago, but the grab rail somehow stayed in my garage under lock and key.
    So what would it take to get it from your garage onto my ski?

  7. #7
    AWA Member 32DegH2O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis, Mn.
    Posts
    2,008
    +1
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    I'm going to be attempting to make a mold for one over the next couple of months... wish me luck.
    If I haven't found one by the time you get around to it, I'll be the first in line to buy one. Keep us updated on your progress as I know there are others who would want one...so get-r-done.

  8. #8
    mjh3ides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Jupiter, Florida
    Posts
    6,805
    +1
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by 32DegH2O View Post
    I thought there were a few out there cause didn't member 305coco make some way back when?
    Not sure if Jorge ever did any CF handles, but he does these in fiberglass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6557.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	217898  

  9. #9
    DRC 4 LIFE TheDome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bridge City, Texas
    Posts
    1,257
    +1
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by 32DegH2O View Post
    So what would it take to get it from your garage onto my ski?
    You really don't want to know. I had several make offers but it is one of my most favorite parts. I won't sell it until I am all the way out of the GPR business. It will most likely re-appear on my conversion once my butt gets sore enough from riding on the Riva Carbo Fiber seat that is on there now. I wish I had 20 of them so I could share bro..

  10. #10
    RXPSTUNNA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    chicago il
    Posts
    282
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    Not sure if Jorge ever did any CF handles, but he does these in fiberglass.
    wow sexxy are those still available ?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS FS: 08 Blue GPR fairings and black rear grab bar
    By Pale Rider in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 06:27 PM
  2. FS Yamaha gpr carbon fiber grab handle on ebay
    By KamikazeGPR in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 10:59 PM
  3. FS GPR rear grab bar painted black metal flake
    By Lvnspeed in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 09:53 PM
  4. GPR carbon fiber grab bar
    By ecpChris in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 03:38 AM
  5. Looking For Carbon Fiber Rear Seat For Seadoo Gtx 4tech
    By XRIDER in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 03:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •