Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

injector problem

i am getting no fuel on injector # 3 . i changed the injector for a new one and nothing . i am not getting no pulse to the injector ?? what could it be ??? going crazy here .

the internal intecooler cracked and water when everywhere ... replaced the intercooler and clean out the manifold and when to cranck and it was misfiring . upon inspection i nocite that the injector was dead ??? what could it be ??

thanks

+1
    Im no expert lol... Im dealing with my own problems I believe the ecu controls the opening and closing of the injectors (pulse). So I would start by checking the connections on them might as well check all your fuses as well and check all your connections

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fh23rxp-x View Post
    i am getting no fuel on injector # 3 . i changed the injector for a new one and nothing . i am not getting no pulse to the injector ?? what could it be ??? going crazy here .

the internal intecooler cracked and water when everywhere ... replaced the intercooler and clean out the manifold and when to cranck and it was misfiring . upon inspection i nocite that the injector was dead ??? what could it be ??

thanks
    I would suspect something got wet. Try drying everything out Good.

thanks guys ... i check all the conectors and they all seem to be fine .i am going to check the computer conectors and the fuses

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    i think some of them have a fuse for each cylinder..

Quote Originally Posted by breon View Post
    i think some of them have a fuse for each cylinder..
    thats what i thought too , but i replace all three fuses and still nothing

+1
    I will send you a link when I get home for the manual it has good trouble shooting guides( let me know year and model). Really sounds like your ecu got damaged by the water from your intercooler. I am going through the same thing just different symptom. My engine wont crank (turn over) and I have checked everything and all checks within specs no ground from ECU For Me Good Luck

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by shrabber View Post
    I will send you a link when I get home for the manual it has good trouble shooting guides( let me know year and model). Really sounds like your ecu got damaged by the water from your intercooler. I am going through the same thing just different symptom. My engine wont crank (turn over) and I have checked everything and all checks within specs no ground from ECU For Me Good Luck
    I'm still saying something for wet. Try a different ecu if possible. Remove your ecu and dry It out.

Angry ttt

Dont have a resolution, I am going through the same thing with my 02 GTX DI .... just did a top end job and now, I crank but no start, not getting any pulse to the injectors...I tested this by remove the rail keeping the injectors in the rail, and trying to crank....no fuel spray through any of the injectors.....Remove injectors and crank and fuel spew from the rail.....Not high jacking this thread, just want to keep on my radar and share my experience in case a solution is offered here, may fix my problem too....I swear this DI is my worst purchase ever.....Sorry to all other DI owners, just my bad luck with it.

Injector pulse is control by the ECU. If you did al your check-ups like, fuses, connectors, wiring and pins and everything check out ok then your Ecu is at fault bro. Try a new ECU and see what happens...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information