Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

BRP bad reputation i think & no customer service at all

I have a 2009 rxt-is brought new this year. The thing has less than 50 hours and a few things has went wrong already. The suspension at the back broke and bottom out and scratched the hull on the inside a little bit. More than a month now they finally told me it was fixed. I went to pick it up and the suspension was fixed they said, but i looked at the hull and the scratch was still there. Also if u know the rxt-is the suspension moves up and down. The side is rubbing all the time. The dealer said there is no fix to that. U have to ride it more until the plastic rubber wears out. WTF is this when u buy a $18.000 machine and the machine is rubbing or broken. So i called brp and nobody answers the phone. I am in Canada so a big company like that is all bs i think. I called the dealer and this dealer is horrible. They even sent them an email saying to call me. After more than 1 months later someone decides to call me back. I told them my jet ski still not fixed and the dealership said there is no fix to the suspension rubbing. They said for sure there is a technical support that can take care of that.

So what am i supposed to do now. I might get a lawyer and see what they can do about it. My machine is there over a month and i'm still paying interest for this thing. More than a month still not fixed and the side of the suspension it is still scraping. I told brp either u give me new machine or $$$ back. I didn't want $$$ back. They said we don't offer new machine. A big company that makes so much $$$$ won't do anything. There is no customer service support. I should have just brought a yamaha or something. Any advice?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxpx2008 View Post
    I might get a lawyer and see what they can do about it.
    Can you get a class action lawyer? So, the rest of us recoup our losses too?

Thanks,

Craigo

rxpx 2008,

You will NOT win your battle. I am a seadoo rider and have been for a long time. They are in my opinion a great ski. Just be glad you never owned a 1998 GSXL. You will just keep getting the run around. They are amazing in how they can make you keep calling, but NOTHING will happen. BRP will someday have someone go postal at their headquaters. We spend HIGE money on our sport and they have NO intention of ever giving a sh1t about their customer. All you will do is get madder and madder. And if your dealership is like mine you will never see your ski again. At least not till February or so anyway. As someone previously mentioned, someone someday will get a class action suit against these idiot nasty cocky piece of sh1t fn canadians and take em for everything there worth. Till then, we will all be screwded by this group of nasty people.
    Now that said, I hope nothing but the best for you and that my experience will have ended up different than yours.

If i knew,...I wouldn't ask sea-one's Avatar
    +1
    The GSXL was the BEST ski i ever owned

Work Harder, Millions on Wellfare Depend On Us! ultramaxracing05's Avatar
    +1
    good luck, I would get a lawyer if you got the money, but like stated above BRP wont give a shit. We are just a number and they got our money and thats all that matters to them.

fix it yourself the best you can and just live with it, good dealerhips are hard to come by.

If you cant beat them.... join them.

+1
    You are never going to get an answer from BRP. Everything goes through their dealers. Unfortunatly, some dealers stink. If so, you need to find a better dealer. BRP, just like GM or Ford or any other Company like that can't do the repairs themselves. They have to depend on the dealer. I am willing to pay more for my Sea and Ski Doo's at the dealers I use, because they are both great dealers and take care of problems.

+1
    go to another dealer i had and issue when i bought the i cacth trailer my rxt 255 is jumped the hook. and slide 100 ft down the road brp paid for all repairs. i sarted a lawsuit againt there ass and they took care of it. and your dealer has alot to do with it which my dealer is a very good friend of mine am sure that had alot to with it i finally got some one on the phone but yes u are right they suck

+1

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by rxpx2008 View Post
    I have a 2009 rxt-is brought new this year. The thing has less than 50 hours and a few things has went wrong already. The suspension at the back broke and bottom out and scratched the hull on the inside a little bit. More than a month now they finally told me it was fixed. I went to pick it up and the suspension was fixed they said, but i looked at the hull and the scratch was still there. Also if u know the rxt-is the suspension moves up and down. The side is rubbing all the time. The dealer said there is no fix to that. U have to ride it more until the plastic rubber wears out. WTF is this when u buy a $18.000 machine and the machine is rubbing or broken. So i called brp and nobody answers the phone. I am in Canada so a big company like that is all bs i think. I called the dealer and this dealer is horrible. They even sent them an email saying to call me. After more than 1 months later someone decides to call me back. I told them my jet ski still not fixed and the dealership said there is no fix to the suspension rubbing. They said for sure there is a technical support that can take care of that.

So what am i supposed to do now. I might get a lawyer and see what they can do about it. My machine is there over a month and i'm still paying interest for this thing. More than a month still not fixed and the side of the suspension it is still scraping. I told brp either u give me new machine or $$$ back. I didn't want $$$ back. They said we don't offer new machine. A big company that makes so much $$$$ won't do anything. There is no customer service support. I should have just brought a yamaha or something. Any advice?
    You too,EH..

Won't get into my situation..BUT.. The dealer in my area ..their reputation is starting to tank..and not from what I went through.. I talked with a few guys in my area ..and their response to me....You too ,Eh.... Some of the situations I have heard from them...blew me away! (Not with just BRP products...everything!) .. This dealer has a nice big BRP Logo right out front of their business. And when they finally start going belly up... my response to them will be (as they said to me.....) TOO BAD..SO SAD........(what goes around.....)
    It is amazing how fast word of mouth gets around...Eh?

Cheers

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    your issue is with the dealer, not BRP, as mentioned, find another dealer who wants your future business.

sea-one,
    My gsxl was a lemon from the factory. Have friends who bought one same time I did and they never had a problem with thiers. Funnest hull I have ever ridden.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information