Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    smacota1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South of Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,162
    +1
    36

    GP1200R SBT Cylinders and Pistons

    SOLD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03865.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	217991   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03866.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	111.9 KB 
ID:	217990   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03867.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	217988  
    Last edited by smacota1; 10-19-2010 at 03:42 PM.


  2. #2
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    John are you really selling SBT parts on the hulk

  3. #3
    smacota1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South of Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,162
    +1
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by L Carlson View Post
    John are you really selling SBT parts on the hulk
    Man,

    I really hate to do it but someone sooner or later will need a cheap setup.....at least I am upfront that it is SBT....

  4. #4
    T-DUB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    LEHIGH ACRES, FLORIDA
    Posts
    211
    John any chance that you are negotiable with your price at all? If so let me know so that hopefully we can come to an agreement so i can paypal you and you can ship them to me....thanks!

  5. #5
    smacota1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South of Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,162
    +1
    36
    PM sent

  6. #6
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Damn Tommy, your killing John. John is great people to deal with!!! Lee

  7. #7
    smacota1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South of Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,162
    +1
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by L Carlson View Post
    Damn Tommy, your killing John. John is great people to deal with!!! Lee
    Hell Lee...if he knows you...I need to charge more.....

    Tommy needs to call me when he gets a chance.

  8. #8
    T-DUB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    LEHIGH ACRES, FLORIDA
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by smacota1 View Post
    hell lee...if he knows you...i need to charge more.....

    Tommy needs to call me when he gets a chance.

    lol i don't know lee carlson at all(wink wink lee)....i just ride with him whenever he comes out...drink with him every once in awhile, party with him every once in awhile, talk skis with him on the phone while my girlfriend kicks me in the face to get off the phone....buys gpr parts when he has them to sell to me...lol so please don't kill me that bad because you seem like a good dude john...ill call you tomorrow if you do not mind because i need to put the girlfriend through therapy because i just got rid of her dog to help pay for this lol

  9. #9
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by T-DUB View Post
    lol i don't know lee carlson at all(wink wink lee)....i just ride with him whenever he comes out...drink with him every once in awhile, party with him every once in awhile, talk skis with him on the phone while my girlfriend kicks me in the face to get off the phone....buys gpr parts when he has them to sell to me...lol so please don't kill me that bad because you seem like a good dude john...ill call you tomorrow if you do not mind because i need to put the girlfriend through therapy because i just got rid of her dog to help pay for this lol
    That sounds like a load of shizit

  10. #10
    smacota1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South of Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,162
    +1
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by L Carlson View Post
    That sounds like a load of shizit
    Damn...all you guys arounf Ft Myers seem like you are full of it....... maybe we all should meet at the Shoeless Joe's and pull a drunk.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS - Parts 2001 Yamaha GP1200r cylinder and pistons in excellent condition!
    By zach0075 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2015, 01:10 AM
  2. FS - Parts 2001 Yamaha GP1200r Cylinder and Piston
    By zach0075 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2015, 11:21 PM
  3. Trick cylinders and pistons(GP1200R)
    By rpmstepchild in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 09:15 PM
  4. WTB Gp1200r Cylinder and piston
    By yamahaman71234 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 05:55 PM
  5. WTB: gp1200r cylinder and piston
    By Altezza01 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 10:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •