Tach install help!!

Hey fellas my brother just bought an ultra 150 and we have sank the ski twice. Initially the original cluster was working but after the second sink trip it doen't turn on anymore at all. Is there anyway to make it turn on???? Like which wires apply power to the dash or fuses and what not??? If the dash is broken completely then we may opt to just install a tachometer just to watch the rpms... Where do i connect the aftermarket tack and what brands can i use??? Are the regular autoparts store tachs compatible in the 4 cylinder mode????? Thanks in advance

This may sound stupid, #1 why is the ski sinking. maybe fix the sinking cause before adding more electronics

Yea.. Well the ski doesn't sink anymore. Its fixed right now. We actually spent last sunday riding all day. How can i install a tach or maybe fix the stock dash

Quote Originally Posted by stang4u2nv View Post
    Yea.. Well the ski doesn't sink anymore. Its fixed right now. We actually spent last sunday riding all day. How can i install a tach or maybe fix the stock dash
    if your dash is fried then get a new one (plug it in and play) or just get an aftermarket Tach and install it if yu really need a tach.

Yea i need some info on the whole tach install for a 2 stroke which is the whole point of this thread. I know i can just plug another dash in, we are just not liquid right now and we Need the rpms stat

Thread Information