Kannapolis NC (north of Charlotte)

FS: LIKE NEW kawasaki ultra 150 stock impeller and other Ultra parts

I purchased this as a new impeller, it does look brand new but I cannot be for sure of whether or not it was used before I got it but I have not used it. I was going to send it to skiworx for a repitch, but after having tried the solas 16/20 and LOST top end speed over my stock prop that's on the ski now, It has just been sitting on the shelf and better go to good use to someone who can use it. The vains are in perfect condition everything about it is perfect.

$65 shipped OBO... trade for tripple pisser kit? what else you got for the ultra I may want?

I also have a stock front bumper which is in ok shape with just a couple minor scrapes and gauges. I bought one to replace it only to find that it was about the same condition... hard to find them that are not a tad scraped... $20 shipped OBO on it.

I have the stock sponsons in excellent condition I was going to keep, but if someone really needs them I suppose I can sell them too.

For spairs I have two factory kawi Ultra 150 pistons with rings in excellent shape complete with needle bearings and rods $30 each shipped (I did a top end job on my ultra and replaced all the pistons, these two however were in perfect shape and did not need to be replaced)

I have a core cylinder (PTO) $15 plus shipping (cause it's kind of heavy) if anyone needs it it will need to be sleeved.

Kannapolis NC (north of Charlotte)
    Impeller sold, other parts still available. I also have a very nice OEM trim/steering nozzle setup that I forgot to mention OBO.

Thread Information