Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Dec 10th - 12th Lake Moogerah Weekend

Hey Everyone ,

Just letting you all know , I've booked a cabin at Lake Moogerah for the 10th - 12th Dec. Everyone is welcome to come along and have a beer and a ski or a ski and a beer.....lol

Should be a great weekend there once again.

This is your calling Tony! lol

+1
    Yer Tony!!!!

Get your arse up here or else.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
    Yer Tony!!!!

Get your arse up here or else.
    Come on Tony!

Maybe if we bug him enough he will come up!

+1
    Ok, to keep this from being bumped off to the "local rides" thread here's my addition to the technical data we will collect on the day:

Art's "20pound- 3x roller bearing- clutch shaft with the new R&D thrust plate and washer" supercharger has just been completed this morning. It will be fitted to BigPig sometime this week and tuning will begin.

I suspect the fueling will have go up +10% as the boost comes on. But the timing will essentially stay the same. Look out Goodna river, I'll be roaming around in the next few days.

So Coldspace?? I will need your before and after opinion. More grunt, too much cavitation, response time too slow, etc etc. Hope you can show up for the day.

Wendy's stock motor will still be limited to 8500rpms by the motec but hopefully with the little bit of extra boost, the revs will go from a max of 8300 atm thru to +8500 were it'll start bouncing off the limiter. Then let the prop pitching begin.

What are others hoping to bring to the weekend (other than beer, beer and more beer)?

I'll also have a TBM pump stuffer if anyone wants to be the ginuea pig? You must have a motec fitted for data logging.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
    Ok, to keep this from being bumped off to the "local rides" thread here's my addition to the technical data we will collect on the day:

Art's "20pound- 3x roller bearing- clutch shaft with the new R&D thrust plate and washer" supercharger has just been completed this morning. It will be fitted to BigPig sometime this week and tuning will begin.

I suspect the fueling will have go up +10% as the boost comes on. But the timing will essentially stay the same. Look out Goodna river, I'll be roaming around in the next few days.

So Coldspace?? I will need your before and after opinion. More grunt, too much cavitation, response time too slow, etc etc. Hope you can show up for the day.

Wendy's stock motor will still be limited to 8500rpms by the motec but hopefully with the little bit of extra boost, the revs will go from a max of 8300 atm thru to +8500 were it'll start bouncing off the limiter. Then let the prop pitching begin.

What are others hoping to bring to the weekend (other than beer, beer and more beer)?

I'll also have a TBM pump stuffer if anyone wants to be the ginuea pig? You must have a motec fitted for data logging.
    What boost are you plaining to run on it with the stock motor Gunna.

+1
    I will hopefully be there(work permitting) with motec fitted so i can be one of the cool kids and maybe a bit of flat water for some speed runs,turn the boost down for the girls to ride it,then wind it back up and you guys can have a ride if you want?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP300HP View Post
    I will hopefully be there(work permitting) with motec fitted so i can be one of the cool kids and maybe a bit of flat water for some speed runs,turn the boost down for the girls to ride it,then wind it back up and you guys can have a ride if you want?
    Mate , that ski with motec.......... F*** it , GPS and go pro HD will be strapped to it!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP300HP View Post
    Did I mention I sit to pee!!!

I would love to have a go (but not at full snot).

Passionate Fingers............everything I touch I ......up

I should be able to come up for Saturday day trip. Work permitting as well, very busy ATM.

Dean will most definatley give your ski a blast.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by coldspace View Post
    I should be able to come up for Saturday day trip. Work permitting as well, very busy ATM.

Dean will most definatley give your ski a blast.
    Have you got your ski fixed from last time mate?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information