+1

PLEASE keep Body Beach Beautiful!

This is copyed from Grant22 on another site. I happen to agree with him and felt it should be posted here on GH as well.

Umfortunately for those of us who responsibly use Body Beach, the place is turning to crap. If we are not careful, we can kiss it goodbye.

1) Please take your trash with you. No one wants to see it left there and no one is on staff to pick up your crap.

2) If you're gonna launch and leave for a while (boat or pwc), maybe you could pull your trailer out and park it away from the shore. Maybe let someone else use the shore who is actually hanging out there.

3) If you have a boat (I'm not hatin' - I have a boat too) maybe go launch at Site 6 or Windsor. Body Beach is one of the very few places for Jet Skiers to run buoys and have a good time with their family on the shore. There's a whole lake for boaters, yet they seem to love launching at Body Beach and leaving their trailer there in the water.

4) Don't steal. You should never steal, but stealing someone's stuff at Body Beach is like craping in your own nest.

Sorry about the rant, but it just needs to be said.

+1
    I don't care for that place, except as a novelty. I like visiting, but I wouldn't hang out there due to all the reasons you mentioned.

Even worse, I had some local yokel jetski know it all accuse ME and another endurance racer of stealing his shit, since we were down at "his" beloved beach practicing for a long course back in the 90's. That was enough for me to realize that place is an armpit.

The biggest problem with that place STARTS with the locals.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotoys View Post
    I don't care for that place, except as a novelty. I like visiting, but I wouldn't hang out there due to all the reasons you mentioned.

Even worse, I had some local yokel jetski know it all accuse ME and another endurance racer of stealing his shit, since we were down at "his" beloved beach practicing for a long course back in the 90's. That was enough for me to realize that place is an armpit.

The biggest problem with that place STARTS with the locals.
    So what exactly are you trying to say Mark

Thread Information