Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38

    RRFPR Question ?????

    Hi, yesterday I installed my Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator and after testing it I am getting some strong gas fumes in the engine compartment and in the front bay. Could this be a fuel line that is leaking or is this normal because I think it might be venting inside the engine bay. Quick responses please I have a huge offshore race today.


  2. #2
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    Oh and btw it's an 09 FZR.

  3. #3
    shhr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Springfield,TN
    Posts
    2,546
    +1
    311
    you have a leak take you front cover off and use a flash light to check for leaks around the RRFPR

  4. #4
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by shhr View Post
    you have a leak take you front cover off and use a flash light to check for leaks around the RRFPR
    Thanks. Will do now. But if I have a leak what could be some effects of the leak ????

  5. #5
    This is my place of Zenn smohammed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago / Broward FL
    Posts
    264
    +1
    1
    so man how did u do man ??? what were the results??

  6. #6
    GP1800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cassville
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterholics View Post
    Thanks. Will do now. But if I have a leak what could be some effects of the leak ????
    Rapid Hull Expansion

  7. #7
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by smohammed View Post
    so man how did u do man ??? what were the results??
    Well I came 7th out off 20 ski's and Steve came 3rd or 4th. But here is the thing the smallest ski came first. His name is Salem Mohammed. He rode really well. But I had a good ski but I just wasn't prepared for off shore racing because we got some really bad weather.

  8. #8
    This is my place of Zenn smohammed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago / Broward FL
    Posts
    264
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterholics View Post
    Well I came 7th out off 20 ski's and Steve came 3rd or 4th. But here is the thing the smallest ski came first. His name is Salem Mohammed. He rode really well. But I had a good ski but I just wasn't prepared for off shore racing because we got some really bad weather.
    mmm yup knew it was gonna be rough.. see the reason he won is because he would have been WOT most of the time.. u guys would have had to at least keep your finger half on the throttle to go the speed he was going which aint easy to keep.. u have to have the stamina and the timing of the waves when your out on an endurance.. it's ur 1st an u did really well.. sure steve's ego was blown up not winning in the race.. did u suprise them with the fzr or did they know???

  9. #9
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by smohammed View Post
    mmm yup knew it was gonna be rough.. see the reason he won is because he would have been WOT most of the time.. u guys would have had to at least keep your finger half on the throttle to go the speed he was going which aint easy to keep.. u have to have the stamina and the timing of the waves when your out on an endurance.. it's ur 1st an u did really well.. sure steve's ego was blown up not winning in the race.. did u suprise them with the fzr or did they know???
    Lol thanks and yea they were surprised by the FZR. I raced a bunch of RXT-X's and wooped them good. Lol and Steve went home as soon as the race finished. He couldn't stand beeing 3rd.

  10. #10
    This is my place of Zenn smohammed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago / Broward FL
    Posts
    264
    +1
    1
    ahah typical steve .. cud never take loss.. What models of skis were out there ???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. RRFPR question
    By Vern in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 11:52 AM
  2. rrfpr question
    By aviator921 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 11:42 AM
  3. RRFPR Question
    By MPower in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 09:37 PM
  4. RRFPR Question
    By Brad Clarke in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 02:58 AM
  5. RRFPR Question
    By Turbo Nick in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 06:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •