FZS at the dealer for 2 months......

This wednesday the FZS will be there for two months to fix the broken flywheel key. They have some part on back order. I am very upset about this but lucky it has happened at the end of the riding season here. If it had happened during the summer I would been into an agrument with someone I promise you! But this has me scared that I could loose by boat all summer because of some other failure. Not sure if you can blame it on the dealer, yamaha or both. I have made two payments on this ski while the dealer has it.....very upsetting.....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by OutlawGPR View Post
    This wednesday the FZS will be there for two months to fix the broken flywheel key. They have some part on back order. I am very upset about this but lucky it has happened at the end of the riding season here. If it had happened during the summer I would been into an agrument with someone I promise you! But this has me scared that I could loose by boat all summer because of some other failure. Not sure if you can blame it on the dealer, yamaha or both. I have made two payments on this ski while the dealer has it.....very upsetting.....
    I have a friend that sat all year at the dealer since May because SeaDoo did not have any engines, he is still waiting.

Looks like both Yamaha and SeaDoo are holding back on parts for warranty repair in order to save money, this is unaceptable to me. Make me want to have a second ski again just in case.

What really worries is how important is the part they have on backorder? Is it something a gasket they could reuse or something similiar?

+1
    Lawsuit.

Thread Information