? about build 2010 FX SHO

This is what i plan on doing---Riva stage 3(when it comes out) Riva water box,rear exhaust,valve springs,SC shaft,yamaha race cams and 2011 clutch(I really hope it holds up). My question is how well will the bottom end hold up to this? My plan is to do the bottom end in the future sometime. What kind of HP and speed should I get(ballpark)? Savings account get ready for a HIT!!!

+1
    Welcome to the forum

All the components of the stage 3 kit are actually available now with the exception of the ride plate so what we have been doing is substituting the R&D ride plate.

The bottom end handles the stage 3 kit just fine. I've been running stage 3+ with the cams on my ski with the stock bottom end for quite some time without any issues. I am installing the engine upgrade kit this winter and will either go with the Riva H1 or a turbo kit to make some serious power.

You should be able to get 82+ mph out of your SHO once everthing is dialed in.

How is your clutch holding up? old or 2011? I will not be racing,just having fun going fast and having the fastest ski around the area...

+1
    I still have the original 2009 clutch in my FZR. So far it's held up great. I will change over to the 2011 clutch when I have my engine apart.

I see they have the ride plate out,wonder when they will offer the stage 3??? I have priced parts on Rivas site,do you think they will give a price break on extras with a stage 3? Ive also priced on PWC performance and they are close in price. Just looking for the best deal.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gashog301 View Post
    I see they have the ride plate out,wonder when they will offer the stage 3??? I have priced parts on Rivas site,do you think they will give a price break on extras with a stage 3? Ive also priced on PWC performance and they are close in price. Just looking for the best deal.
    Yes, the ride plate won't be available until Mid November. Riva has corrected this on their site
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=744

The prices on the Riva site are identical to the prices on this forums online store (pwc-performance.com) the only difference is you save 10% on Riva parts when you shop here. The coupon code is greenhulk

Thread Information