Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Stepping over from the dark side

one of team orlandos riders has just purchased an 03 gp 1300r, the boat ran 64 when he got it after a d plate some air mods and a custom fitted fercho speed plate done by duke in the parking lot the boat went 70.2 in less than a week congradulations to seedoolover aka elliot, Im sure thers plenty more to come. Then we have mark tragers tripple setting a high for his boat with a 84.5 in a 15 mph headwind in chop, Im sure there was more there if that wind wasnt in his face. Good job mark. Just want to say thanks to fercho for the prop he pitched for me gave me all time high speed of 77.9, I think theres more there because duke checked my pump shoe and its bent pretty badly, well see if replacing it will get me into the 79s , to be continued akent

+1
    Good deal Aubre... I talked to Mark earlier and he said his rpms were up, but he didnt say he was running that strong !!!

Tell Elliott hes got a fast one there. 70mph with NO motor mods

You guys keep up the good work over there

Nice work Mark. Congrats!

aubrey sure had fun it sure weird not having beeper going off, saying overheat, duke mark thanks for all the fun. hope i dont have heart atack driving a gpr.

+1
    Thanx Ron.

Elliott, I can not believe that you bought a Gp again. But am very glad you did. I got your keyway from Rich last night and Fercho is sending reeds today.

We took the ride plate off my triple and put on Elliotts ski at the dock. Even though Elliott ground the pump the plate would not fit. Duke had a dremmell tool and his cordless Dewalt in his truck and fitted it up so we could ride. Thank you so much Duke for everything that you are.

We should be poster children for Fercho, but I feel as we are letting him down with our top speeds. I think are boats are slower on the top because of what we do to them on the bottom running 130 hrs a year in shallow water.

Gps does not always tell the whole story, but we really would like to get Aubres top speed up there close to the fastest single pipers out there.

+1
    Glad Elliott rode all day Sunday instead working on his RXP. Don't think
    those things can handle shallow water.

Mark acheived those speeds and rpms by sitting on the seat and fighting
    a nasty buck! There is alot left in that boat just have to work on the setup
    some more.

I think if Aubre and Mark worked on the hulls and pump shoe a bit they
    would be right there with all the other single pipers going 80 +. Just have to wait until its to cold to ride.

Its always a great time riding with these guys! Hard to believe they have been this close to my location for that many years and never came across them until recent. Thanks to the forum.

Elliott, I hope sponsons are on your list! That was a little scary!

+1

+1
    seadoolover, glad to hear ski is running good for you. Are you still running the 11.5-18 prop to get 70.2? That is great if you are. I am starting to miss that ski now. I should have tried and got hooked up with you guys from Orlando before I decided to sell the Gp1300R. Live and learn. It looks like 66MPH for my STX-15F without SC'ing. Later and keep us posted about speed increases.

jp1300 only added riva dplate and put on mtreagers ride plate from his tripple pipe which is from fercho package and some other air mods. and yes it is still the same prop. Thanks for nice ski it is very clean,will keep up dated.
    Last edited by seadoolover; 11-04-2006 at 02:59 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1300r View Post
    seadoolover, glad to hear ski is running good for you. Are you still running the 11.5-18 prop to get 70.2? That is great if you are. I am starting to miss that ski now. I should have tried and got hooked up with you guys from Orlando before I decided to sell the Gp1300R. Live and learn. It looks like 66MPH for my STX-15F without SC'ing. Later and keep us posted about speed increases.
    Jp,

I am glad I could find someone for your ski.

You took awesome care of that ski and it is like brand new.

We are adding a keyway and compression along with a free flow and should be running 75 by next weekend.

Thanx again for taking such good care of that ski.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information