Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Never say never KirkF350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Midlothian, Texas
    Posts
    4,433
    +1
    3

    Good weather and speed #s

    So with the low temps and even lower humidity levels today I figured somebody would have some new #s.


  2. #2
    home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    port st lucie fl
    Posts
    3,471
    they will be comming soon ...speed weather is upon us

  3. #3
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by breon View Post
    they will be comming soon ...speed weather is upon us
    Im gonna put something up around Thursday when Im down there. Hopefully in the 84+ range.

  4. #4
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    So with the low temps and even lower humidity levels today I figured somebody would have some new #s.
    I rode yesterday evening with 67 degree air, 19 % humidity and 30.52 pressure with 2,600 ft Rad and gained 200 rpm + (83.5 mph on limiiter with 15.4 psi in normal riding position- had to add quite a bit of fuel to bring my afr and egts down) compared to 3,400 ft Rad last weekend at 8,400 rpm.
    Ski pulled big time acceleration! !

    If stays good pressure this weekend going out with bigger prop.
    12/23.5
    should get close to the 86 MPH if can get Rad of 1,800 ft.

  5. #5
    Never say never KirkF350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Midlothian, Texas
    Posts
    4,433
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by breon View Post
    they will be comming soon ...speed weather is upon us
    Yes indeed.
    There is a guy on the forum who has been trying to tune his RXPX and was out on the water today.
    I will be curious to see his reply to this thread.

  6. #6
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11
    Very Nice Guys! Now bring those skis next week to the Hydros and lets have fun. Im still in Alabama working . But on Thursday morning im going back home and Friday to Orlando and have a great weekend at the Hydros..........is going to be a good one...

  7. #7
    GOT BOOST? Dockside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,879
    +1
    116
    Head north if you want some real speed weather

  8. #8
    Having Fun jp1300r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,334
    +1
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    I rode yesterday evening with 67 degree air, 19 % humidity and 30.52 pressure with 2,600 ft Rad and gained 200 rpm + (83.5 mph on limiiter with 15.4 psi in normal riding position- had to add quite a bit of fuel to bring my afr and egts down) compared to 3,400 ft Rad last weekend at 8,400 rpm.
    Ski pulled big time acceleration! !

    If stays good pressure this weekend going out with bigger prop.
    12/23.5
    should get close to the 86 MPH if can get Rad of 1,600 ft.
    Nice weather. I am lucky to see one day a year like that. Never seen a BP that high.

  9. #9
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1300r View Post
    Nice weather. I am lucky to see one day a year like that. Never seen a BP that high.

    That's what I was thinking yesterday while at work when the hole area was 30.6 at noon.
    Had to get some of that for sure but had wrong prop. but was crazy acceleration.

    Now only if was at less than 2200 ft. lol

  10. #10
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1300r View Post
    Nice weather. I am lucky to see one day a year like that. Never seen a BP that high.
    Thursday next week hopefully!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. gpr1200 runs good till 3/4 throttle then loses rpms and speed at full throttle
    By zigp1212 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 08:35 AM
  2. Hot weather and top speed
    By rickgreg in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 12:58 PM
  3. Cold weather and cold water versus speed?
    By Kevan in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 11:53 AM
  4. Good results and riding today.
    By Sundance in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 09:45 AM
  5. lost 400 rpms , could it be weather and humidity ???
    By rxp_boy in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 04:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •