100 MILES OF HEAVEN AND I AM SMACK IN THE MIDDLE KEYZBUM's Avatar
    +1

Good ride Great Member support,worst vaca YET But yet stil had a blast-VERY LONG READ

Well I went on a road trip over to the west coast of FL to do rides...
    Get to the hotel and get all set up ,so Fri I set out to coco's house to do some minor crap ,but on I-75 my right front brake decides to start dragging and locking up ....
    Pull off and find a tire/brake place at 4:00 on a friday ...1100.00 brake job only to find out i dont even have my wallet on me....???? well after 30 phone calls,8 faxes, and some fingerprints,and every part related to brakes I was all set back on the road to find my wallet..
    When I get to the hotel Bam wallets right on my bed-dumbass Cool ,let the games begin.
    Hang out with some members, meet new ones,laugh at Riva's work on a kawi spark plug hole see how many skis we could fit on Toms front lawn
    Head out in the morning ang I get maybe 7 miles and SNAP MY SNOUT OFF THE GPR not even spinning more than 7400 ???WTF
    Ok turn off the water lines, geta high speed tow back to some ramp somewhere and just tie it to some trees and then ride bitch for the rest of the day-BIG THANKS TO FAST PHIL FOR THAT 1 BUD-GREAT HOST -evan handed me my cigs(without me asking) when the group would pause someplace for a minute
    After the ride I go grab the ski and just hit the hotel for some BBQ and partying
    So the next day i head over to Lee's house and we(meaning HIM) yank the crank(insert joke here ),,make some calls and i hit the road to pick up a crank ,he even found me new seals
    I return and him and Mark rebuild the bottom end in no time (even with me in the way)
    So the next day I am off to Jims to get the motor all lined up and maybe spay some speed dust on my pump/plate setup
    But then he noticed something wrong with the crank that nobody has ever seen.. so without wifi service I start texting any member foolish enough to give me there number and start looking for another crank ,so I hang/bother at Jim's all day asking all kinds ?'s trying to decide what to do ---new/used crank,,light weight flywheel,back to single pipe????????? Felt like a girl picking a prom dress just pacing around his shop till he started to lock up and i said i will just leave it with him for a day or so...
    Then Jim and his worker get to watch this jackass(me) unhook my ski and me and the ski/trailer take a ride down a small hill and hit a tall curb as I go over the curb down and into the woods didnt hurt anything i just wished I could have watched it from there spot,, it must have looked funny azz hell
    So the next day I still haven't come up with any answers ,so I just go beat up on some course marshall boats with lickalotapus in the surf on longboat key
    Just make it back to Jims to grab my ski and head home,stop at coco's and pull the crank out ,then go show the crank -THAT I THOUGHT I INSPECTED WELL AND MISSED IT-to the guy I got it from and he was more than a stand up guy about it ,never once hinting "dude you looked at it in your hands and said perfect i'll take it" ...
    Kinda weird having a blast and a horrible time all mixed in together
    sorry for what has now turned into a dam novel
    just wanted to give some updates and to thank all the members that helped bigtime..
    THANKS GANG
    L Carlson and his buddy Mark
    Coco305
    Jim from Jims performance
    Rich from WFO
    Tommy J
    WaterWoody
    and some I know I am forgetting
    Matt Price
    Mattman

+1

Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    dude...

how does your butthole feel after getting raped on the brake job....

but good to see people coming together...

i stashed a hydrospace hull at jims for a few days while i was staying in tampa.... stand up guy....

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Now I know why you hide way down in the Keys,so Mr. Bad Luck can't even find you.

+1
    KeysBum don't U worry about anything! I'm Willing to help out good people!!!!You have helped me with parts, I return the favor Bud! Bring that Bitch back up when ya get a crank that is good! Lee

100 MILES OF HEAVEN AND I AM SMACK IN THE MIDDLE KEYZBUM's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Region8Ultra250X View Post
    dude...

how does your butthole feel after getting raped on the brake job....
    better than sitting on my but with a broke ride till mon

Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    Now I know why you hide way down in the Keys,so Mr. Bad Luck can't even find you.
    hhhhhmmm more of a court thing than luck think J/K

Quote Originally Posted by L Carlson View Post
    KeysBum don't U worry about anything! I'm Willing to help out good people!!!!You have helped me with parts, I return the favor Bud! Bring that Bitch back up when ya get a crank that is good! Lee
    You know I will bud...
    and a LEE-WORKS sticker ta boot---- Marks kills me
    thanks sir

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KEYZBUM View Post
    better than sitting on my but with a broke ride till mon

hhhhhmmm more of a court thing than luck think J/K

You know I will bud...
    and a LEE-WORKS sticker ta boot---- Marks kills me
    thanks sir
    I forgot about the sticker man! All Good

+1
    Forgot to mention! Daughter got a flat tire that sat at 12am after leaving the SF riders at the Tiki went north found a bud singing karaoke had some more drinks and had to go change a flat! Went home got the jack lift the Volvo Put the spare on! The damn spare was flat!!!!! Went back home to get the pancake compressor To fill the donut spare!!!! Got to bed @ 2am. After said and done. Got done at 2 pm sunday Missed the sunday ride with the crew! Bought 2 new Michelin tires for the front. and helped out Matt on his Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Broken ski From the sound of the ride sunday the 4 strokes would have schooooooooooled us Matt Full throttle the complete ride

Thread Information