Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: GoPro HD Video

  1. #1
    RichieFZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    2,093
    +1
    4

    GoPro HD Video

    Here is a GoPro Video filmed off my mate FX SHO. The ride day was for Gold Coast Waverunners.

    The camera is mounted via the suction mount with a lanyard wrapped around it for safety! As you can see , the suction mount holds up really well form the wave jumping! Also it started to fog , but I've fix that.

    have a look!



  2. #2
    gaviski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    133
    Nice video.

  3. #3
    Yamaha Mechanic TunedFX140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    At the Shop
    Posts
    64
    cool video man cant wait to save up and get my Go pro HD hero. i will have up so many videos people will be sick of seeing them lol

    I cant wait though

  4. #4
    RichieFZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    2,093
    +1
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by TunedFX140 View Post
    cool video man cant wait to save up and get my Go pro HD hero. i will have up so many videos people will be sick of seeing them lol

    I cant wait though
    HAHAHA it gets like that when you get one. Filming everywhere!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gaviski View Post
    Nice video.
    Thanks Mate!

  5. #5
    mickjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Gold Coast Australia
    Posts
    398
    How did you fix the fogging Richie,I had the same problem on sunday.

    cheers

  6. #6
    RichieFZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    2,093
    +1
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by mickjen View Post
    How did you fix the fogging Richie,I had the same problem on sunday.

    cheers
    I've ordered a anti fog kit. When it comes I'll give you some to use in yours Mick!

  7. #7
    FZR N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    728
    +1
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieFZR View Post
    Here is a GoPro Video filmed off my mate FX SHO. The ride day was for Gold Coast Waverunners.

    The camera is mounted via the suction mount with a lanyard wrapped around it for safety! As you can see , the suction mount holds up really well form the wave jumping! Also it started to fog , but I've fix that.

    have a look!

    Awesome footage Richie

  8. #8
    RichieFZR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    2,093
    +1
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by FZR N View Post
    Awesome footage Richie
    Thanks mate. It was bolted to my mate Marcs FX SHO. My heads on at 38sec into it doing a big jet spray on the red rooster from GCWR.

  9. #9
    FZR N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    728
    +1
    13
    Here is footage taken over one year back only had ski for about 3 months had it that was fitted was c-3 power and 12/22 prop was sitting on 73mph on rev limiter . and stock ride plate

    come a long way since then fitting the motec and Gary Watson doing his magic

    this was the 1st time i tried it out after fitting the R&D intake and let me telll you in the back of my mind thought i was going too get thrown off again but was sweet thank god for that intake grate

    this footage was taking by my mate daniel (aka Chux ) with his nokia mobile phone not bad either



    should be on water soon will add some footage with GO PRO

    Take care adnd speak soon

    cheers
    Tony

  10. #10
    mickjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Gold Coast Australia
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieFZR View Post
    I've ordered a anti fog kit. When it comes I'll give you some to use in yours Mick!
    Thank's Richie if they work i will get the next lot

    cheers

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Some Video from my GoPro HD in a friends Drag Radial Mustang
    By Region8Ultra250X in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 06:29 PM
  2. GoPro HD Video's on my FZR
    By RichieFZR in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 09:53 PM
  3. Got a GoPro HD Hero *video*
    By cvbdrew in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 10:53 AM
  4. Editing software for gopro HD
    By rod03di in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 01:47 PM
  5. Blueray?....1080p HD video.....check it out!
    By pet in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 05:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •