looking for a water hose connection flush fitting thing. the stock one that connects a male ended hose to the ski. going to be used on an 01 gpr, im pretty sure most of them are the same.

im going to be using it on a garden sprayer thing for winterizing / quick flush thing, so even if its missing the hose, all i need is the male end that goes into the ski so i can hook up a hose to it.

pm me offers. riva wants 20 bucks. thats before 10 percent discount and before shipping. and thats just for the male end.