Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: For thester

  1. #1
    2&4strokepolaristech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oswego,NY
    Posts
    919
    +1
    6

    For thester

    Tim,

    Here is a picture of my old SLXH that I would you I would post pictures of.....these are 3 years old...man she was a good running boat!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh7.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	220016Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh2.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	220014Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh5.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	220020Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh3.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	220018Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh8.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	220019Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh4.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	220021Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh1.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	220022Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh6.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	220023Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh9.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	220024Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh10.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	220025


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homer Glen Il.
    Posts
    8,702
    +1
    109
    Tim,
    Yours could look like that

  3. #3
    thester71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    central ma.
    Posts
    1,698
    Quote Originally Posted by 785 lugs View Post
    Tim,
    Yours could look like that
    I'm working on it, I am trying to sell all my other stuff so I can grab them pipes from you, and make the slx my next project. I am getting a great deal on a like new set of vf3s for it then if the boat or the mustang gt project I have go this weekend me and you have some dealing to do.

  4. #4
    thester71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    central ma.
    Posts
    1,698
    Quote Originally Posted by 2&4strokepolaristech View Post
    Tim,

    Here is a picture of my old SLXH that I would you I would post pictures of.....these are 3 years old...man she was a good running boat!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh7.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	220016Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh2.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	220014Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh5.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	220020Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh3.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	220018Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh8.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	220019Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh4.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	220021Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh1.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	220022Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh6.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	220023Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh9.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	220024Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slxh10.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	220025



    Jay,
    There's definatly enough room for some valves! I will be scouring ebay and craigslist for sure.

  5. #5
    thester71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    central ma.
    Posts
    1,698
    Any modifications needed to install the pipes?

  6. #6
    ujustlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Howell Michigan
    Posts
    1,597
    +1
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by thester71 View Post
    Jay,
    There's definatly enough room for some valves! I will be scouring ebay and craigslist for sure.
    if you want valves your going to have to use some jugs from the sled side

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homer Glen Il.
    Posts
    8,702
    +1
    109
    how about some 1050 cylinders with the 3 exhaust ports /openings like the MSX's have

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homer Glen Il.
    Posts
    8,702
    +1
    109
    TIM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pipes 001.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	220066   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pipes 002.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	220067   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pipes 003.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	220068   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pipes 004.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	220069  

  9. #9
    thester71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    central ma.
    Posts
    1,698
    Quote Originally Posted by 785 lugs View Post
    TIM
    Your killing me promise me you will hold them for me for a couple weeks?

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Homer Glen Il.
    Posts
    8,702
    +1
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by thester71 View Post
    Your killing me promise me you will hold them for me for a couple weeks?
    There yours don't worry
    I'll start to find boxes for them

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Tip: Trouble codes for 4 Tec's
    By Green Hulk in forum Sea Doo How To & FAQs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 06-02-2017, 07:34 PM
  2. Additional Shim for Supercharger Clutch
    By johnD in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 09:55 PM
  3. Optional Storage container for the RXT
    By hdsilverado in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 09:18 AM
  4. Any ideas for a club name??
    By SuzanGPR in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-14-2005, 08:26 AM
  5. Looking for ideas.
    By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 10:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •