Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

fuel injection tuning

has anybody out there experimented with there fuel injection ie larger throttle bodies and injectors and custom fuel mapping or has everybody gone with novi,s etc. just curious!!!

+1
    Most guys have gone with with carbs....

Advent is suppose to come out the a PC to adjust fuel and timming curves with a lap top...

+1
    A friend of mine will be looking into my e.c.u this winter to try to re map as he is 70% sure he can tweek the stock unit and mimic the riva e.f.i unit.been printing out pages and pages of your threads about the e.f.i unit so he can learn more about what is needed if he can re map,can keep you posted but he is not getting untill its to cold to ride here,he re mapped my suzuki tlr for me as i was blowing power comanders all the time and he got it spot on.

+1
    When is it ever too cold to ride in the U.K???
    Just put another layer under your drysuit.
    R&D are about to release their own efi module.
    Go to www.jetmanuk.com and look under one of the latest news bulletins for info.
    It sounds as if it will do more than the Riva unit for about the same money- $375

+1

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    When is it ever too cold to ride in the U.K???
    Just put another layer under your drysuit.
    R&D are about to release their own efi module.
    Go to www.jetmanuk.com and look under one of the latest news bulletins for info.
    It sounds as if it will do more than the Riva unit for about the same money- $375
    its to cold when you cant hold on due to arthritus in hands due to quite a funky motorcycle crash years back..not bad for 35 my bloody grandad has less at his age,belive me i hang it out to the bitter end then heat the garage up and get spannering with mods

Hot Hands!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just use the outlet from the exhaust and divert up to the handlebars with a T piece and you get lots of warm water on your hands and legs

The winter is the best time to go and ride. No idiots at the slipway racing 10 ft away from the beach.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by saltygpr13 View Post
    its to cold when you cant hold on due to arthritus in hands due to quite a funky motorcycle crash years back..not bad for 35 my bloody grandad has less at his age,belive me i hang it out to the bitter end then heat the garage up and get spannering with mods
    Age is a hell of a thing!
    Im 41. The GPR is still fun to ride. (especially now it's winter and all the tourists have buggered off, so not so many wagging fingers on the beach!), but I ride my Blaster 1 every weekend round a buoyed race course.. When I was young and poor, all I wanted was a ltd spec Blaster1. Now I am older and can have one as a 'third toy', I find the bloody thing beats me up so bad, I still ache on Thursday afer a Sunday ride!!!!
    We should all get together, and have a wave jumping weekend!.

I'm in the old git over 40's club too.

I was out last Saturday on the Solent with our club captain. He's 64 and ski's all year round. Just hope I'm still out there in 20 years time.

I know what you mean about not recovering until later in the week, after a good 60 mile thrash out on the ski at the weekend. The people at work can't understand why I'm hobbling arround and my legs don't work properly.

Where abouts in Wales are you and are where are the best places to ski.

I'm normally go for the endurance type session of approx 60miles along the coast. We've got some good routes along the south coast the Solent.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kevski View Post
    Hot Hands!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just use the outlet from the exhaust and divert up to the handlebars with a T piece and you get lots of warm water on your hands and legs

The winter is the best time to go and ride. No idiots at the slipway racing 10 ft away from the beach.
    why did i never think of that before hot hands the cure for arthritus, i will make millions..thanks
    Last edited by Hydrotherapy; 11-03-2006 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saltygpr13 View Post
    why did i never think of that before hot hands the cure for arthritus, i will make millions..thanks
    Sorry mate didn't mean to offend you. Just thought it would elp in these cold months.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information