Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: help

  1. #1

    help

    i bought this 04 rxp with 42 hrs on it . I rode it for a few weekend . IT rode fine . I was going the change the flywheel bolts and found this part of the washer in both pumps ? .
    what do you think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 3669.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	220150   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 3666.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	220151   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 3671.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	86.1 KB 
ID:	220152   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 3668.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	220153   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 3667.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	220154   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 3670.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	220155  



  2. #2
    mac_man_luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    1,262
    +1
    22
    supercharger clutch washers

    If the supercharger is installed, check to see if it spins freely (it shouldn't)

    If not installed look at the shaft it should look some thing like this if not blown
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/atta...9&d=1183429196

  3. #3

    HELP

    Quote Originally Posted by mac_man_luke View Post
    supercharger clutch washers

    If the supercharger is installed, check to see if it spins freely (it shouldn't)

    If not installed look at the shaft it should look some thing like this if not blown
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/atta...9&d=1183429196
    the supercharged was rebuilt .when it bought it . he did not tell me about it .

  4. #4
    Bow chicka wow wow
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte,NC
    Posts
    490
    +1
    5
    yah got forked my friend. did jammer1 have anything to do with this

  5. #5
    mac_man_luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    1,262
    +1
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by tobefast View Post
    the supercharged was rebuilt .when it bought it . he did not tell me about it .
    Obviously blew the charger and had it rebuilt without finding the pieces!!

    I believe you might have caught it on time but i think standard procedure is new oil pumps.

  6. #6
    Bow chicka wow wow
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte,NC
    Posts
    490
    +1
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_man_luke View Post
    Obviously blew the charger and had it rebuilt without finding the pieces!!

    I believe you might have caught it on time but i think standard procedure is new oil pumps.
    +1 but look out, your longevity of motor is comprised by this. Ceramics + metal= short life of motor

    compromised, sorry to many BL smoothies
    Last edited by Pirates81; 11-04-2010 at 07:26 PM. Reason: mistake

  7. #7
    mac_man_luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    1,262
    +1
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirates81 View Post
    +1 but look out, your longevity of motor is comprised by this. Ceramics + metal= short life of motor

    compromised, sorry to many BL smoothies
    those pics kinda look like the gold metal washers?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_man_luke View Post
    Obviously blew the charger and had it rebuilt without finding the pieces!!

    I believe you might have caught it on time but i think standard procedure is new oil pumps.
    I will put 2 new oil pump and cover .
    i will take apart the motor. and inspect it .

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_man_luke View Post
    those pics kinda look like the gold metal washers?
    yes i think oem

  10. #10
    Bow chicka wow wow
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte,NC
    Posts
    490
    +1
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_man_luke View Post
    those pics kinda look like the gold metal washers?
    You are right sorry guys, vision is getting bad. Metal+metal(where it is not supposed be=
    shortened motor life

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 07:49 AM
  2. RXP Handling !! Anyone help please
    By rxp_boy in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2005, 02:33 PM
  3. help!!!
    By jonstephens in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 10:47 AM
  4. I need help remove stock intercooler
    By orc in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2005, 04:08 PM
  5. NEED HELP!!!!!
    By MartyRXP in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-10-2005, 08:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •