11-01-2006, 12:37 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2005
GPR Engine Assembly Instructions (PDF)
* Never ever re-use seals
* Always use Loctite
* Be careful when buying a used crank
* If rebuild by someone else demand OEM bearings, seals and rods.
* Dont rebuild your engine with a 100+ hours tired crank.
* If rebuilding an engine with an older flywhel have it inspected and re-balance.
* Don't bother looking for another crank sealer. 3Bond 1211 is an excellent product, a bit more expensive than the others but it's affordable.
Last edited by Fercho; 11-01-2006 at 10:00 AM.
11-01-2006, 04:51 AM #2
One thing to notice is how CLEAN Fernando keeps his area, while assembling. This is very critical on assembly. Take the time to clean out your work and storage area for the assembly.
11-01-2006, 11:29 AM #3
Always be Meticulous people !
Thanks Fernando, I also made this a sticky and rated it a 5 Star
I also copied it to the How-To section.
11-05-2006, 11:06 PM #4
Thanks Fernando! Very informative pdf.
Will be using very soon.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Fercho in forum Yamaha How To & FAQsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-25-2015, 02:11 PM
By Fercho in forum Yamaha How To & FAQsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2008, 12:09 PM
By Fercho in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2006, 12:32 AM
By Fercho in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2006, 12:29 AM
By IrishGpr05 in forum Yamaha How To & FAQsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2006, 05:11 PM