Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 15F ecu+cams

15F ecu+cams

has anybody some info about putting in the ecu and cams from the Riva endurance kit and not do the pistons ,any numbers ? i have averything in it free flow,sponsons. modded waterbox ,ride plate intake, will i gain anything ?

www.kefjet.is

+1
    Can you adjust and change the settings in the ecu? If not it's probably made to run with high compression. A generic avg is 4% power gain for every full point in compression. It could be more, could be less. How much higher is the compression in the offshore kit over stock? What speeds are you running now? What impeller or pump combo will you use with the offshore kit?

iīll use the ecu from riva get the rpmīsnot adjustable i thing. the pistons are stock 12F , if i will use them i need racegas and get the full thing ,but i want to use it to cruise also and racegas donīt come cheap. iīm using 12/24 64-65 mph not sure ,very good for closed course . the dream is camīs ,ecu ,stock grate,14/21 68-69mph 95-98 oct gas .dont know the compression thing ,but it has been done like this

+1
    You sure they are 12f pistons? It seems to me that the geometry would be all wrong because they have different strokes and I assume rods/pistons will be different on each as well to get the geometry right.
    I think if we do things right 68-69 mph is doable with stock cams, ecu, pistons. I'm running consistent 66.5 and I think a taller impeller and exhaust is gonna do 68's. Who knows 69 might be doable. I'll be finding out fairly soon.

that is what iīm told itīs just 12Fīs . but if you do the cams and ecu the accelaration should be much better out of the hole with a tall impeller im not just looking for speed i want it to be quick in a closed course also

+1
    If the ECU is not adjustable then you're ski's tune will be out of whack without the compression. It seems like they gave a base tune for the package as is. From my experience with drag racing cars and tuning/wrenching I wouldn't do it if you're not prepared to do it right.

+1

to cold in ICELAND

Just Wait Will Do Some Testing Soon .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture 001 (2).jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	523.9 KB 
ID:	10267  

+1
    sweet lookin ski, what's the setup?

Nice !!!!!!

Yea whats the setup on that ski, looks like alot of time and money were put into it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information