Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    06 rxp power loss

    My 06 rxp was running great when i put it up a month ago. I got it out today to ride and it cranked right up and idels fine but the power isnt there i cant seem to hear the sc make the sound it use to make. I have the riva washers etc. So I took the sc out to see if there was a problem and everything seems to be fine by the looks of everything. Is there anything else it could be? Could the sc be slipping? Any ideas?


  2. #2
    Check your wearing, i had the same problem it run fine then i toke it out the next week it run shit..just a thought.

  3. #3
    Orlando Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    2,419
    +1
    10
    Could be your wear ring or your supercharger can also be slipping. Since you already have it out it wouldn't hurt to check.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAShark View Post
    Could be your wear ring or your supercharger can also be slipping. Since you already have it out it wouldn't hurt to check.

    How do i check to see if the supercharger is slipping?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by WANTED_DAMAGED_JETSKIS View Post
    Check your wearing, i had the same problem it run fine then i toke it out the next week it run shit..just a thought.

    It seems to run and idel fine the problem is when I rev the engine I can tell the sc isnt working. when i rev it up i can tell it all the motor and no supercharger. The supercharger sound isnt even there any more.

  6. #6
    Orlando Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    2,419
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ctct2118 View Post
    It seems to run and idel fine the problem is when I rev the engine I can tell the sc isnt working. when i rev it up i can tell it all the motor and no supercharger. The supercharger sound isnt even there any more.
    When you took out your supercharger did you ser both washers in there?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAShark View Post
    When you took out your supercharger did you ser both washers in there?
    Yes everything looks good

  8. #8
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY3813.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	220705
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAShark View Post
    When you took out your supercharger did you ser both washers in there?


    Here is a pic..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY3807.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	220704

  9. #9
    Everything is tight and spins free

  10. #10
    Dr Len's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New Jersey Attitude Capital of the World
    Posts
    1,170
    Check the slip

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Help, need the experts!! 2006 RXP Power Loss
    By tampa_m5 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-03-2016, 08:56 PM
  2. HELP! 06 RXP loss of power!
    By IanuR1 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 06:20 PM
  3. 2005 RXP power loss
    By modlinc in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 08:29 PM
  4. RXP-X power loss????????
    By mstennes in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 01:57 AM
  5. 06 RXP Stage 1'd RPM & Power issues
    By mab546 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 07:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •