Banned User
    +1

Thank you April, Stan, Jerry, DK, Jeff, Tim & Cody

Family and friends are what makes this all a good time and worth doing. (it sure ain't the money).
    My beautiful wife April is the best. your support over all these years, "WOW" is all I can say. most wives would have run like their hair was on fire. You know what I mean.

Stan, your help has been worth more than money-- with all your 4 stroke experience, I would never come close at the drags without all your advice and help. A true Friend that I can always count on in good times and bad. Not to mention building some Kick ass fast boats. You always leave any event with a sack of trophies.

Jerry thanks so much for coming through in a pinch as It made the event fantastic that April could compete and kick some ass. Not to bad, a 2nd place for the first time.

DK Always a good time hanging out and shooting the bull i learn so much from you.

Jaws always lots of help.

Big thanks to all the competitors. Scott that is a fast ass boat that comes out hard; with a wicked top speed. Everyone I raced was a true Champion and gentlemen.

Met lots of new faces and some great People like D Duck

Thanks To Cody Hawkins and the launch crew. very fair and well explained rules,
    man you Guys must be sore. Big thanks To Tim and Family.

It was a blast and hope we can do it all again soon.

+1
    You're welcome Kerry. I'm glad you guys participated and had a great time

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Family and friends are what makes this all a good time and worth doing. (it sure ain't the money).
    My beautiful wife April is the best. your support over all these years, "WOW" is all I can say. most wives would have run like their hair was on fire. You know what I mean.

Stan, your help has been worth more than money-- with all your 4 stroke experience, I would never come close at the drags without all your advice and help. A true Friend that I can always count on in good times and bad. Not to mention building some Kick ass fast boats. You always leave any event with a sack of trophies.

Jerry thanks so much for coming through in a pinch as It made the event fantastic that April could compete and kick some ass. Not to bad, a 2nd place for the first time.

DK Always a good time hanging out and shooting the bull i learn so much from you.

Jaws always lots of help.

Big thanks to all the competitors. Scott that is a fast ass boat that comes out hard; with a wicked top speed. Everyone I raced was a true Champion and gentlemen.

Met lots of new faces and some great People like D Duck

Thanks To Cody Hawkins and the launch crew. very fair and well explained rules,
    man you Guys must be sore. Big thanks To Tim and Family.

It was a blast and hope we can do it all again soon.
    Wow thats a fast ski, congrats. I was there on sunday and i really thought you were going to take the 1st. place it looked insane fast in the top end, great job. Is the motor built?

Thread Information