+1

1995 waveraider1100, w/ gp1200 65u motor, riva ecu, umi steering, riva fa,solas j prp

i hate to sell this ski!!! im in no hurry to sell, just testing the market to see if anyone would be interested in my 95 waveraider with a 1999 gp1200 motor and complete electronics w/ gauges, everything works and ski runs like a beast!!!! it will smoke almost every ski out there, except for the newer supercharged rxp, and gpr's, but will smoke a stock gpr out of the hole and run away!!! gpr1200 not 1300 fi!!! havent raced any to find out, but i have beat new honda turbos, and they always want to know what i got in this thing!!! its fast and relaible!!! never guven me a problem beside the old stock steering cable snapped.

as far as mods go the ski has a 99 gp 1200 motor, 135hp, riva flame arrestors, riva thru hull exhaust, riva sponsons, full UMI steering system,umi handlebars,billet throttle,billet fire ext cover, riva racing ECU (PURPLE ONE), new coils, brand new SOLAS j prop 14/20, a custom cut ride plate that gives an extra 3-4 mph, and a custom cut intake grate!!! im sure im missing a bunch of stuff, but the ski is in great condition!!, i just redid the complete bottom, and repainted the top deck and installed custom seat cover!!!, u can view it if u look at my profile, its the black ski with the monster sticker,
    let me know if any of u are interested, i have alot of money into this ski, so please dont insult me, if i wanted to be insulet i would have posted on craigslist, to people who dont know anything about skis, this is a great ski and need nothing to ride today!!! bring cash and lets go test it!!!!

+1

$2000 or best offer!!!

i realized i didnt post a price for the ski, i figure, most of the people on here know what i got, and know how much i have invested, this ski, is turn key ready to go!!! also, i also have a 2005 shorelander double trailer!! the trailer looks brand new!!! and has the large wheels!! and a walking platform inbetween the skis!!! this is the nicest trailer i have ever had!!! ill sell the trailer for $500!!! which is a steal!!!! or i will throw in with ski if i get close to what i think its worth!!! make me an offer, worst i can say is no, thanks for lookin

+1

am i asking to much??? 38 view and not one reply???!!!

i guess its worth more to me than, people are willing to pay, it will have to stay where it is then, cause i was actually thinking i was selling it to cheap!!! lolol!!!

Thread Information