Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    +1

Sneak pics of a new induction system/intake manifold

It's going to be a bit on the pricey side at around $2400, but it makes BIG power from 3500-13500 RPM's

It will come in a few different configurations. Either open tapered velocity stacks with a single 60mm or 70mm throttle body or like what's pictured here in an ITB set up with tapered throttle bodies.

This setup is made to work with the same style injectors we are using now. It will include a vacuum block, linkage, airhorns and a billet injector rail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	1034 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	220868   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	979 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	220869   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	937 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	220870  

This is a little project I'm working on for you balls-to-the-walls guys/gals. We have come up with an intake system that is sold in a few different configurations. Jerry posted a few teaser pics of the kit going to one of our nice customers from Qatar. This intake system will make power from 3500rpms to 13,500rpms (this does not mean your engine can do this, but people with built internals and standalones sure can ). The kit can be made for a variety of set-ups, including NA engines. This kit is going into a fully built engine with all of the lightweight internals. He was already spinning 9200rpms with a les cooke ecu, but now he's switching to MOTEC, 1100cc injectors.....and some really high rpms!!!

The above pictured kit is a tapered ITB kit that increases velocity through the throttle bodies.

The other version would use throttle-less bodies (throttle bodies that have no butterfly valve, they're just open tapered bodies) in the same boost-box pictured above, but instead of 3 throttle bodies this would have a single tb in either 60mm or 70mm.

These kits will make big power gains and increased rpm capability.....AND incredible throttle response.

And just when you thought there's nothing else to do to your skis

+1
    Thats a really nice air intake you got there my friend..........Please send me one for CHRISTMAS..JOJOJO

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    It's going to be a bit on the pricey side at around $2400, but it makes BIG power from 3500-13500 RPM's

It will come in a few different configurations. Either open tapered velocity stacks with a single 60mm or 70mm throttle body or like what's pictured here in an ITB set up with tapered throttle bodies.

This setup is made to work with the same style injectors we are using now. It will include a vacuum block, linkage, airhorns and a billet injector rail.

Banned User
    +1
    I think I just jizzed in my pants...

Quote Originally Posted by lolzer View Post
    I think I just jizzed in my pants...
    They are jizz worthy, huh???

ITBs on a forced induction? hmm-- I have a good bit of experience with high hp honda engines and ITBs never really fit into that equation. They are really good for NA, but I do not see any need on a forced induction motor. Good luck-- I look forward to watching this thread!

+1
    Damn that's sweet, gotta have one!!!

A smart admits!A wicked excuses!An idiot insists! mitsakosgt's Avatar
    +1

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon1264 View Post
    Thats a really nice air intake you got there my friend..........Please send me one for CHRISTMAS..JOJOJO

And one for me
    Can you post some pictures from the inside of the plenum.It looks nice,keep working guys!!!!

+1
    How much more does this intake weigh than the strock plastic intake?

Reason I bring that up is all you have are the same mounts as the stock plastic intake to the head. You have a lot of vibration and movement in these engines. Over time you may get metal fatigue in the head with that load mounted to it. The aluminum head could crack from the loads it was not designed to take.

A bracket from the intke to the block might be a good idea to take away the loads on the head form the heavier intake.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information