Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1

PILE of Skis, Motors, and Parts - Take it all for a deal

Have a bunch of Polaris stuff I'd love to unload in one swift fashion to someone.

SLTH 700 - Very clean, engine looks like it was in a time-warp when you open the seat. - WATER READY

SL780 - VERY VERY CLEAN engine compartment, hull awesome, seat mildly faded. comes with Polaris OEM cover. - NEEDS PUMP HOUSING - there's almost no hours on this thing since new

SUPER clean 780 complete engine - manifolds, cases, pistons, cylinders, head... it's all together and complete. Pulled one jug off to check it out, its looks brand new the motor internally... there's less than 20 hours on this thing since new

SLX 1050 - ski is together and complete right now, pump is off it... motor runs, carbs need cleaning. - i personally deem the hull junk because the studs and bolts in the transom that hole the pump on ripped out wave jumping. so it either needs fiberglass work or a new hull. Nonetheless, everything in there is good and runs.

AND... i have other polaris parts laying around you can have... water rails, 1050 cylinders, probably set of cases laying around, gauge or two... i gotta look around and throw all my polaris stuff in a box. but i will make a pretty hefty box of spare parts and use-able polaris stuff to the person that takes it all..

Located on Long Island ZIP 11783

take EVERYTHING listed here for just $2,000

must be picked up asap, no delivery available, have legit paperwork registrations on the SLTH and SL .... no papers on the SLX, but again i think u wont use the hull personally anyway, everything in it and the MFD and motor pump carbs all there

also have a 1050 short block cases crank, some cylinders. another spare 700 motor complete that has a hairline vertical crack in water jacket that can be welded. also have spare pumps and parts and gaskets crank seals.

anything and everything POLARIS in my yard or in the shop... you can have included.

call my cell or e-mail me...

516-817-1903 is my cell

[email protected] is my e-mail i check it by the minute

Thanks,
    STEVE
    Last edited by Shibby1485; 05-09-2011 at 09:13 PM. Reason: price drop

+1
    also found a 750 cylinder...

half of another 1050 motor on the shelf... good cases and crank.. one or two cylinders on it, i forget...

there's more stuff around here, i'm poking around the shelves seeing what's been buried

whatever i find goes with all this stuff price stays the same

+1
    found a fully dressed 700 motor... spare for the slth. good crank cases pistons, and a cylinder. i believe one cylinder has a hairline freeze crack down the casting seam that could be welded easily... water froze in that cylinder last winter... the motor runs, just obviously was spraying water out of the cylinder.... this whole motor goes to the person that buys it all.

i'll only keep finding parts and motors laying around to sweeten the deal and add to your bang for the buck.

+1
    found a bunch of crank seals and exhaust gaskets and some other various polaris gaskets all brand new in the wrapping...

i believe it to be well worth someone's time to grab it all... the list will only keep getting longer. you can look through my shop and yard and find anything polaris related and throw it in your truck or on your trailer.

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Shibby,A shame your at the edge of the world.

+1
    i know man.... no one ever wants to buy anything that involves picking it up on Long Island, lol

anyway.... i came across a driveshaft and pump stator and impeller.... actually now that i type this i think i have another impeller or two in a different spot in the shop, will look tomorrow, not that impellers are any kind of hot commodity.... probably a few nozzles and other pump parts laying around i'm sure... i have alot of stuff

someone wants this stuff! i know it, it's not that far of a drive, it's all highways and expressways, like 4 and 5 lane highways, no small roads driving to the middle of nowhere. real easy drive, i have forklifts and anything else you might need to load all the skis and parts onto trucks trailers whatever you need.

I would love to take all that stuff, and I have the funds, but I live in Texas and that would cost a fortune to haul it all here.

CRAP!!!!!

+1
    Rent a u-haul and sell parts on the way back.

+1
    LUGS! time to boost inventory! I would, but I have 3 skis already.

Canadian Beaver Inspector jkindt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowsniper View Post
    LUGS! time to boost inventory! I would, but I have 3 skis already.
    Oh come on....of all the people, I thought you would be the first to steal a trailer and drive out to get the parts. And, probably puke when you get there!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information