+1

gpr2001 just changed fuel lines, rebuilt carbs, started firts time !!ran great!!

just finished my complete carb rebuild, i installed new blue riva racing fuel lines and fuel filters also i ordered fuel clunks and all my brass t-fittings from JETSKI SOLUTIONS.i ended up getting an R&D Plenium air intake, from DLAMAZING!! THANKS ALOT FOR THE HELP!!, the ski started after a few squirts of the primer, and a few trys to get the fuel pumping, IT WAS AWESOME TO SEE THE FUEL IN THE LINES SO I COULD TELL IT WAS WORKING!!! gonna water test tomorrrow so ill let u guys know how its goes, i ran it on the hose and checkked for leaks, but ill snug up the pipe bolts again just to be sure this was my first time doing the carbs on a triple machine and it actually was easier than i thought!! thanks to GREENHULK AND EVERYONE ON HERE!!! U GUYS ARE THE BEST !!! AND WITH OUT ALL THE THREADS I HAVE READ ON HERE I WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO IT!! OSIDEBILL, BIGRAIDER, AND OTHERS WERE SO HELPFUL, THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP WITH THE GPR!!!!

IM WATER TESTING TOMM, SO IL LET U KNOW HOW SHE DOES!!!

+1

water test didnt go as planned

the setting were a little to lean, the ski bogged and almost died so i ordered t handels to make tuning easier, and ill be pulling the pipe again tomm night, let u know how it goes

+1

discovered problem, ski ran great on hose, bogged in water

so i took the carbs out again today for the third time!!! i installed t-handles to make adjusting easier( trust me buy them and save the time and headache!!!) i got the carbs back on and went over the whole fuel sending unit and discovered that the top wasnt down all the way so i had to take it out and see what was not letting it close. as i got the sending unit out of the tank i noticed on of my new fuel clunks had fallen in the tank when i pulled it out!! luckly i had some extra fuel line from riva, but lost $18 clunk!!
    but the whole problem was the top wasnt sealed right so thats why i was smelling gas so much!! and maybe why it wasnt getiing enough fuel!! so when i got the ski back together today, i noticed now THAT THE GAS ISNT FLOWING FROM THE TANK AT ALL NOW!!! I TRIED PUMPING THE PRIMER BUT THE PRIMER IS HOOKED TO THE RETURN LINE, AND NOT ENOUNG GAS IN THERE!!, I DONT GET IT CAUSE IT STARTED RIGHT UP LAST TWO TIMES!!! ANY IDEAS

+1
    What jet sizes did you go for mine used to bog down when I first fitted an R&D power plenum, I jettied it and it was running spot on. My jet are
    110 lows
    125 highs
    1.5ns
    115gram spring

+1
    125 high, 110 lows, 1.5 ns, 95 grams spring, my whole problem is the gas isnt flowing right from the tank!!!! not the jetting!!! i was talking with my father about it last night and we both think the dual fuel line setup is making it to hard for the fuel pumps to pump gas from both the reserve and on lines at the same time, ( as its designed to have all three fuel pumps feeding from one line at a time) so im gonna try rerunning the fuel line to the stock fuel input and see if it helps

Thread Information