looking for headers for fzr

hey guys i was wondering if anybody has seen headers for fzr turbo if u have any info i would really appriciated thx.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by c.raul View Post
    hey guys i was wondering if anybody has seen headers for fzr turbo if u have any info i would really appriciated thx.
    Stock headers are used, well that's what everyone vie seen is doing. There is a couple of guys going down this path. It runs thru my mind all the time on my fzr. But I think for now I will be leaving my fzr supercharged and turbo my project GPR.

You will need to find a welder who can water jacket the manifold pipe off the stock headers and water jacket the EXH pipe outlet to keep the heat down. You will have to work out what turbo you want to run. Anything from a GT28rs , GT3037 or GT3040 with a .64 rear.

My path will be a GT3040 on my GPR SHO, as I already have one of these turbos laying around.

thx for the info the thing is that i weld myself but u know like in cars theres long tube header and shorty headers and depending on the form of the header is the performance so i would have to start testing out different headers and thats what i dont want cause its time and money.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieFZR View Post
    Stock headers are used, well that's what everyone vie seen is doing. There is a couple of guys going down this path. It runs thru my mind all the time on my fzr. But I think for now I will be leaving my fzr supercharged and turbo my project GPR.

You will need to find a welder who can water jacket the manifold pipe off the stock headers and water jacket the EXH pipe outlet to keep the heat down. You will have to work out what turbo you want to run. Anything from a GT28rs , GT3037 or GT3040 with a .64 rear.

My path will be a GT3040 on my GPR SHO, as I already have one of these turbos laying around.

+1
    Yamaha' sells these 1-8 supercharged engines to Lotus and it's the exact same engine and supercharger that's in our skis-so you could do some investigating to see if the Lotus ones can be modded, or if someone does aftermarket Lotus ones.
    Don't know if you guys have Lotus cars in the States, but it's a small UK based sportscar compny.
    Not really into the 4 stroke supercharger/turbo stuff-so what ive mentioned above might be totally bloddy useless info!

Thread Information