Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central North Carolina
    Posts
    3,846
    +1
    527

    Hydrodrags extended results!

    RIVA HYDRODRAG Extended Results
    Extended Speed Alley Results
    Peak Speed in Miles Per Hour





    BOX STOCK


    1.Jeff Dycowski 69.5


    2.DK Ledgerwood 68.5


    3.April Hibdon 67.9





    REC Racer


    1.Stan Hightower 75


    2.Scott Rice 72.7





    Vintage


    1.Eric Diaz 72.3





    PRO Stock


    Ron Allison 78.6


    Jeff Dycowski 76.5


    Troy Snyder 77.7 - 77.2


    Stan Hightower 77.7 - 76.6





    SuperStock


    1. Ron Allison 91.0 - Sparta, TN


    2.Scott Rice 87.7 - Greenbriar, TN


    3.Kerry Hibdon 86.6 - McMinnville, TN


    4.Bryan Delgado 83.5 -


    5.Elias Gonzalez 83


    6.Jim Peake 82.4 - Deltona, FL





    Unlimited


    1.Julio Rivera #2 99.9 - Vega Bajas, PR


    2.Chris Caputo 99.6 - Lanoka Harbor, NJ


    3.Blanco Sandor 96.8 - Miami, FL


    4.Kristian Ichazon 93.8 - Coral Springs, FL


    5.Howard Letche 92.1 - Ocean, NJ


    6.Chris Haggerty 91.3 - Fort Myers, FL


    7.Julio Rivera #1 89.9


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rydal, Georgia U S A
    Posts
    3,936
    +1
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
    RIVA HYDRODRAG Extended Results
    Extended Speed Alley Results
    Peak Speed in Miles Per Hour





    BOX STOCK


    1.Jeff Dycowski 69.5


    2.DK Ledgerwood 68.5


    3.April Hibdon 67.9





    REC Racer


    1.Stan Hightower 75


    2.Scott Rice 72.7





    Vintage


    1.Eric Diaz 72.3





    PRO Stock


    Ron Allison 78.6


    Jeff Dycowski 76.5


    Troy Snyder 77.7 - 77.2


    Stan Hightower 77.7 - 76.6





    SuperStock


    1. Ron Allison 91.0 - Sparta, TN


    2.Scott Rice 87.7 - Greenbriar, TN


    3.Kerry Hibdon 86.6 - McMinnville, TN


    4.Bryan Delgado 83.5 -


    5.Elias Gonzalez 83


    6.Jim Peake 82.4 - Deltona, FL





    Unlimited


    1.Julio Rivera #2 99.9 - Vega Bajas, PR


    2.Chris Caputo 99.6 - Lanoka Harbor, NJ


    3.Blanco Sandor 96.8 - Miami, FL


    4.Kristian Ichazon 93.8 - Coral Springs, FL


    5.Howard Letche 92.1 - Ocean, NJ


    6.Chris Haggerty 91.3 - Fort Myers, FL


    7.Julio Rivera #1 89.9
    My speed in pro stock was posted wrong on this sheet actual speed was 78.5.

  3. #3
    "Hustler" Inkaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,712
    +1
    26
    I think that Howard Letche guy was sandbaggin it

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ocean nj
    Posts
    781
    +1
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    I think that Howard Letche guy was sandbaggin it
    I thought it was the top speed run on 20 lbs of boost run not the unlimited run I GUESS next time we will pay closer attention to what WE are doing with the boost controller!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    I think that Howard Letche guy was sandbaggin it
    + 1

  6. #6
    "Hustler" Inkaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,712
    +1
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by rab1 View Post
    I thought it was the top speed run on 20 lbs of boost run not the unlimited run I GUESS next time we will pay closer attention to what WE are doing with the boost controller!

    Maybe next time we should put the ski in the water for an hour or 2 sometime before the event too

  7. #7
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    where those the only 6 that ran in SS class?

    Also, if someone knows list the type of ski each was on. Thanks

  8. #8
    dduck dduck1628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St Augustine FL
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    where those the only 6 that ran in SS class?

    Also, if someone knows list the type of ski each was on. Thanks
    Top 3 SS were all Yamahas.

  9. #9
    speedskixp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    venice fl.
    Posts
    8,117
    +1
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by skoepp View Post
    where those the only 6 that ran in SS class?

    Also, if someone knows list the type of ski each was on. Thanks
    That was pretty much all that ran ss speed alley. Most came for the drags.

    1,2,3,and 5 were yammi's. Not sure about 4 but 6 was a doo.

  10. #10
    dduck dduck1628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St Augustine FL
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by speedskixp View Post
    That was pretty much all that ran ss speed alley. Most came for the drags.

    1,2,3,and 5 were yammi's. Not sure about 4 but 6 was a doo.
    I regretted not doing speed alley just to make my #s kinda official, but dam! Ron's yami is freaking fast!! 90 + SS boat

    Steve, please bring a 90mph SS boat and represent Seadoo. You can stay at my place. 2.5 hrs away from the hydros!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hydrodrag 2009 summer nats results
    By systemerror in forum Race Events and News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 06:38 PM
  2. Hydrodrag results thread
    By palmbeach jesse in forum Southeast
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 06:03 PM
  3. Hydrodrag spring national 2009 results
    By systemerror in forum Race Events and News
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 09:00 AM
  4. Unofficial results hydrodrags!!!
    By palmbeach jesse in forum Southeast
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 08:35 AM
  5. Hydrodrags results?
    By aha in forum Race Events and News
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •