Ultimate Ride Apparel

If you could design the ultimate ride apparel, what would you like to see incorporated into them? This is a bit of market research to get input from riders.

color matching to pwc, pwc names across apparel that kinda thing.. Cya Slick

+1
    Honestly, I have a few things.

I like the "D" rings that the seadoo vests offer for the lanyards. I love my JetPilot vests, but none of their vests offer a "d" ring for the lanyard, which I've never understood.

I'd kinda like to see a pocket. Not a huge cargo pocket, but maybe something big enough for an ID and a few dollars.

While it's not something I'm really hurting for, but it would be a "Nice-to-have" would be an intergrated MP3/iPod type feature. Now before everyone jumps down my throat with things like "why would you listen to an iPod while riding, that's dangerous/limits you hearing your surroundings etc etc" do you really think you'd hear a boat horn or whistle over the sound of your big boost charger with rear air??? Just putting that out there. I'm not even saying you'd be able to hear it, but if you're looking to do some research, might be worth-while.

Pauly C.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dcman4usn View Post
    Honestly, I have a few things.

I like the "D" rings that the seadoo vests offer for the lanyards. I love my JetPilot vests, but none of their vests offer a "d" ring for the lanyard, which I've never understood.

I'd kinda like to see a pocket. Not a huge cargo pocket, but maybe something big enough for an ID and a few dollars.

While it's not something I'm really hurting for, but it would be a "Nice-to-have" would be an intergrated MP3/iPod type feature. Now before everyone jumps down my throat with things like "why would you listen to an iPod while riding, that's dangerous/limits you hearing your surroundings etc etc" do you really think you'd hear a boat horn or whistle over the sound of your big boost charger with rear air??? Just putting that out there. I'm not even saying you'd be able to hear it, but if you're looking to do some research, might be worth-while.

Pauly C.
    Both my Jet Pilots have the D ring
    ipod thing a great idea.
    maybe also build the straps inside the jacked so they can be reversable, incase go to sea.

Great ideas. Wouldn't be doing PFD to start....too much red tape and Gov't regulations. This will be more ride gear (IE shorts/rash guards, ride tops, ride jackets, gloves, etc). May do shore gear as well.

Board shorts with waterproof cargo pockets?

The would be schweet as!

Quote Originally Posted by taxsux View Post
    Board shorts with waterproof cargo pockets?

The would be schweet as!
    That would be awesome

3-4 mm Farmer John suit with matching 3 mm full zip, full sleeve jacket;
    H2o and wind proof goretex zip jacket (light but reinforced) with zip away hood and double zip pants.

+1
    Made to order colors of the gear your offering to match the riders new paint job or theme. Lets say I paint my ski black and red for an example. I would like a life vest black n red with logo(accurate representation) on it to match ski, gloves same idea and whatever else you have.

quality stuff too. not cheap junk.. but not outrageously priced either.. just sell the good stuff at a great price. the rest will sell itself.

On my Pro785, I have a 3/4 black.grey suit with logos, red/black gloves, and i need black.red booties for example.. maybe a black with small red accents and a logo on them! got any? lol

Yes, my lanyard is red/black.lol and the grips are red on the bars.....I'm almost there....

Thread Information