Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Every adventure comes to an end........ Not Today! wreckingball's Avatar
    +1

Sea-Doo GTX Supercharged & Yamaha GP1300R - $9200 In San Diego, CA

I will change the title of add to SOLD when I no longer have the skis.

Please read entire posting before asking questions. If you still have a question feel free to PM me or call me.

No calls will be accepted after 7:30pm. 619.203.3554 Joe

If I do not answer, leave a message with your name, your phone number and a time that is best to reach you. I work full time and I am also in school full time, so be patient if I don't call right back. Thanks

2003 Sea-Doo SuperCharged GTX 4stroke. $5200.00 obo Reduced to $4900

*It has a brand new motor that was just rebuilt. The motor rebuild included new cases(2006), head(2005), valves, and pistons. Remote oil filled oil presure gauge mounted under front seat (not seen in photos, but can be viewed at video clip below). Only about 2 soft break in hours.

(I just added a rear air system) - see photo on page 3 or YouTube link in my signature.

*It is supercharged and has the metal washer upgrade(rebuilt). Modified intake manifold(de-screened) and exhaust.

*Has a new steering cable and reverse cable.

*Has reverse and OPAS to make maneuvering easy! (lifted)

*Has new HydroTurf mats (not seen in photos, but can be viewed at video clip below)

*Bar extensions with ODI lock-on Oury grips and finger throttle (not seen in photos, but can be viewed at video clip below)

*Electronic gauges give you multiple functions as you ride. It will tell you your direction, speed, distance traveled, water temperature, water depth and more!

*Rule bilge pump with a manual and float switches wired for constant 12v for safety on the water.

*Has a large storage in front of hull to keep all your gear dry while you ride.

*This GTX is a fully loaded luxury speed cruiser!

*On a scale of 1-10, I would rate this ski a 7. Has some minor scratches from docks, sand and trailer. One tiny tear in the side of the seat (see photo). Nothing you would not expected from a ski that is 8 years old.

Has a double trailer for holding two waverunners. Trailer also has a front storage rack and bearing buddies for the hubs.

2003 Yamaha GPR 1300 Muscle Craft! $4700.00 obo

*This hull only has a total of 71.4 hours, and 10 hours since the motor was fully rebuilt (2 hours on new pistons). Engine cases were ported and polished. Exhausts ports on heads were polished. ProX pistons were used. Motor is fuel injected, and controlled with a R&D fuel controller. Ski still has an oil pump so less premixing is required (with ported motor & fuel controller you don't wan't to wash your pistons).

*Riva Heads with Girlde Kit

*Riva Power Filter on the intake for better breathing, A Riva D-Plate with chip and Free Flow exhaust to get the exhaust out quickly.

*Aquavein Intake Grate, stuffed and sealed pump. And an Aluminum SHO exit nozzle (Improves turning!). Stepped sponsons. Also has shimmed Riva Ride plate with Kerry cuts and Riva Trim Tabs.

*Has a custom built towing ski/wakeboard tower.

*Has Renthal handle bars with ODI Rouge grips. Billet FLY Racing start switch. Billet finger throttle. Factory adjustable trim retained.

*Has Hydro Turrf Mats.

*Ski is FAST! If you were to upgrade the prop and mill the head, advance the timing - 80 mph is easily possible.

*On a scale of 1-10, I would rate this ski a 7. Has some minor scratches from docks, sand and trailer. Nothing you would not expected from a ski that is 8 years old.

*Trailer is made by FE Trailers. It is fully galvanized. I welded and modified the trailer specifically for this GPR, so that a large composite storage box could be mounted on the front. Have 2 Brand New tires with less than 400 miles on them (I live 5 miles from the water and only taken on one trip this year). Also has a spare tire. The winch and bow stop are new. The bunks are new, as is the carpeting on them. Also has new wiring with LED lighting. And as added protection, I sprayed the trailer with black Krylon paint. Also has baring buddies for the greasing the hubs.

Both jet skis can be bought together on a double trailer for $9200. Pretty firm on this price for both.

[URL="http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a391/IntegrityFirstR6/GP1300R/?action=view&current=Rear.jpg"]
    /IMG]

Here's a couple walk around photos I just took:

Both skis are a cold start with it being more than 24 hours since I last rode them.
    GTX-

GPR- don't laugh at me, but I had the throttle pulled when I went to start it... Stepping motor kills ignition if the throttle is not in the closed position for starting...

And here are the anchors:
    Last edited by wreckingball; 11-07-2011 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Ski mods never stop. Had to update more go fast goodies!

+1
    For some reason, PM's are not sending a notification to my email. So I'll get them when I have time to log into GH. Thanks

+1
    It's time to start thinking of what you want for christmas!

+1
    Offers?

+1
    Bmp

+1
    Still have them. I'm willing to include the pull tube and life vests

+1
    Hey Wreckingball,
    As the rules reguarding sales of skis,motors or hulls i will need a pic posted here of the VIN numbers to continue to allow the sale of this skis to continue...Its nothing personal,just a security issue to help against stolen skis...If you cannot post a pic of the VIN numbers i unfortionatly will have to remove the thread...Thanks my friend,I hope you understand.

Sno.

ATTENTION!!!
    IMPORTANT NEW REQUIREMENT
    The HIN and Motor serial number must be listed in the sale of any ski, hull or motor. Photo evidence of this is required in the ad. Failure to post this will result in the ad being pulled

+1
    No problem. I I've not been on GH lately and didn't see you posted sno. I'm actually on my way out to a track to go riding today. When I get home I'll take some photos and post them

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball View Post
    No problem. I I've not been on GH lately and didn't see you posted sno. I'm actually on my way out to a track to go riding today. When I get home I'll take some photos and post them

+1
    Ok. I took the photos on my phone, and trying to figure out if I have to use my comp or if I can get them to upload from my phone... Maybe I'll try and figure it out in class tonight.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information