My house was distroyed by Katrina!

My name is Tony Nuccio I'm 26 and I live in a camp on Lake Pontchartrain in Slidell, LA. The I-10 twinspan bridge is 1.5 miles east of my house. You may have seen the pictures of this bridge on TV. We evacuated sunday morning to Indanola, MS. It's about an hour northwest of Jackson. I am with my parents, two grandparents and an aunt and uncle. We managed to the essentials such as clothes, important papers, my boat and my RXP(still for sale). I had no choice but to pull my PS190 about 300mi with my Jeep Wrangler. Anyway, I'm not asking for a handout. I just job for a little while. It might be a month or more before the insurance comes through. The money is running short and our banks are also under water. I have been working at a small furniture store in Chalmette, LA for the past five years. I am in charge of deliveries, but I also work as a salesman. It is a small store with only six employees so we had to do it all (sales, warehouse, and delivery). I'm also in college student majoring in Sports Medicine. I'm not limited to furniture delivery, I can and will do anything to help my family out. I am in the Jackson, MS area now and will soon have a chance to go to Baton Rouge, LA. If anyone in any of these two areas can help me out with a job it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Tony Nuccio
    noose374@excite.com
    Also I'm trying to find my dad's boat. It was in the Slidell area about 3mi north of the lake. It is a green skiff with "SEAFOOL" really big on the side. I know it is a long shot but I'm trying.
    Thanks

Sorry to hear that! My prayers for your Family and Friends! GOD Bless!

+1
    Noose, do you have a Paypal account? I know you aren't asking for a handout, but I will gladly shoot you a donation for some temporary relief.

+1
    Tony, im very sorry to hear about this. I too have relatives from New Orleans, Slidell and Picayeune, MS. that we are housing here in Morgan City. They all have started to try to find jobs locally as they have nothing to go home to

Franko:
    I do have PayPal but I am more than able to work. I don't need donations yet. Thanks anyway.

Once we get settled in BR I will look for a job. I was just trying to get a jump on things. I'm heading to Alexandra tommorrow. Then on to BR next week.
    Thanks

Sorry not to be able to find work for you, but if it is needed, I'd gladly help out on Paypal. Its horrible to see what is going on back there and I'm sure many of us would like to help more than we actually can. If cash is all we can do, then so be it!!!!!

+1
    Noose, I appreciate the fact that you are not asking for a handout. It is admirable that you want to work for your money. But as 818 said, I'm not a place where I can give you work. But I would like to help you in any way I can. So my offer of a donation stands if you need it. Good luck man.

If you would accept something i would also like to get your pay pal info .. My prayers are with you and your family

same as above...I too would lend a helping ducket, you can look at it as a loan if you want get on your feet pay it back(but don't expect me to take it...)

Thread Information