Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Big changes and I need BIG UPGRADES

So I have been away from the site for long time now and have kinda lost track of everything that is going on. I have been doing some searches for what I am looking for but I seem to be getting no where.

Winter every year is when I upgrade my ski. I currently have an 05 full stage three minus the ecu and valve upgrades.

What I want to do this year, is a 3rude, open loop kit and plate, and Riva ECU.

I noticed the 04-05 Riva ECU is no longer available, but last time I checked, it was the ecu everyone was running. What ecu/injectors would be the best for this setup. Is there something better, or should I find a used Riva ECU and put a RRFPR on it?

why u not try motec or igni power??? EMS can be setup what ur engine want,,

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP_Noah View Post
    So I have been away from the site for long time now and have kinda lost track of everything that is going on. I have been doing some searches for what I am looking for but I seem to be getting no where.

Winter every year is when I upgrade my ski. I currently have an 05 full stage three minus the ecu and valve upgrades.

What I want to do this year, is a 3rude, open loop kit and plate, and Riva ECU.

I noticed the 04-05 Riva ECU is no longer available, but last time I checked, it was the ecu everyone was running. What ecu/injectors would be the best for this setup. Is there something better, or should I find a used Riva ECU and put a RRFPR on it?
    You definitely need a Riva Valvetrain, Upgraded Valves (since u got an 05) RRFPR, Pitched 15/20 if you dont have one already. There is a Riva ECU and or other ECU's that may work in the classifieds, also a rude 3 there.

+1
    It really depends how far you want to go with it.

I would get the used Riva ecu, specially with a 3rude. I beleive there is one in the classifieds if it's not gone already. Other then that you can go with a les Cooke ecu mapped for what you want or even rotax racing ecu. I had the les Cooke for a little and have no complaints. And if you do get it, go with the Riva driverrain upgrade, many have had very good luck with it. And you will also need an rrfpr and bigger injectors depending which you have.

+1
    Now that's what you call loyal members! Thanksgiving day probably at the dinner table and still helping out other forum members by giving advice!

+1
    PDX has his charger in the classifieds.

Engine Tech B-kit upgrade. Fully assembled- very close to E/T Extreme specs. 3" spacer. Never used. OEM 08 shaft kit with Riva washers and McMaster spring washers. Slip at 205 in/lbs using a rolling torque wrench Comes with 4" billet adapter seen in picture-never used. -- $1175.00- NEW

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocman View Post
    PDX has his charger in the classifieds.

Engine Tech B-kit upgrade. Fully assembled- very close to E/T Extreme specs. 3" spacer. Never used. OEM 08 shaft kit with Riva washers and McMaster spring washers. Slip at 205 in/lbs using a rolling torque wrench Comes with 4" billet adapter seen in picture-never used. -- $1175.00- NEW
    I can vouch for pdxrealtor, great guy and thats a good deal on that charger.

Ok so this is what im understanding. 3rude, riva valve train upgrade, riva ecu with rrfpr and 50lb injectors will run just fine with no problems. If I am wrong please correct me. The motec system is way to expensive for me right now. Where do you buy the les cooke remapping at. I see nothing in the store for any remapping services unless I am blind lol. Which could be

+1
    You can just buy a used ecu off the classifieds which will work just as good.

The Riva ecu is set up for like 13 lbs so you would need an rrfpr and possibly a fuel controller for the 3 rude.

+1
    get the bosch #50 and rude controller and rude3, Breon is going past 80mph with stock ecu

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information