+1

Finally, something to agree on

Speaking about the hurricane ravaged areas, Bush said on ABC's Good Morning America, "I think there ought to be zero tolerance of people breaking the law during an emergency such as this "

I agree with him 100% It's time to take the necessary measures to restore law and order, regardless of how severe !

Richard

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    Caught stealing food in such circumstances, let go.

Caught stealing a TV, shot on sight.

+1

Re: Finally, something to agree on

Quote Originally Posted by way2fast
    Speaking about the hurricane ravaged areas, Bush said on ABC's Good Morning America, "I think there ought to be zero tolerance of people breaking the law during an emergency such as this "

I agree with him 100% It's time to take the necessary measures to restore law and order, regardless of how severe !

Richard
    Your right. I totally agree!

Need to start stealing gas with the prices since they are robbing us.

I got to say that I'm disgusted with the amount of time that it's taking to get help for these people, how can you expect these people to have anymore patience it's been four freaking days, I'm a supporter of Pres. Bush, some people did not support him when he pause when he found out the country was under attack on 9/11/01 but theres no need to pause after a hurricane all he had to do was call his brother in Florida and ask him what to do. If he asked me I would say:
    Water
    Food
    Medicine
    Military, local police and coast guard ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1
    Tonight on TV the newscaster on NBC was questioning the head of FEMA. He was asked why no food and water had been airlifted to the people, some of which are dieing in the streets. The political big wig stated "We didn't know the severeity of the situation until today (Thursday)" Don't they have TV's in Washington ? Are the lights out there too? Is everyone out to lunch?.............what a lame excuse !!!!!

Richard

+1
    My neighbor was on the phone with her brother who is a police office in N.O. It's a war zone. The news is only showing a FEW incidence of shootings. They "the police" are getting shot at regularly when trying to patrol and secure. I was told it's damn near impossible to get aid to folks in many areas due to the violence and shooting. They cannot secure the streets for aid workers to safely access the areas. Gangs have looted pawn shops and gun stores and are pretty much running many areas of the city. Choppers trying to save people are getting shot at. I wonder why the news isn't covering that?

+1
    It is past time for the Guard and police to shoot back !!!! What are they waiting for...to get killed ??

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Fast-XPL
    My neighbor was on the phone with her brother who is a police office in N.O. It's a war zone. The news is only showing a FEW incidence of shootings. They "the police" are getting shot at regularly when trying to patrol and secure. I was told it's damn near impossible to get aid to folks in many areas due to the violence and shooting. They cannot secure the streets for aid workers to safely access the areas. Gangs have looted pawn shops and gun stores and are pretty much running many areas of the city. Choppers trying to save people are getting shot at. I wonder why the news isn't covering that?
    That goes to show that there's no military or police presence in there, they (The law) have giving them (Looters) four days to get whatever ammo they need, if the only solution to get the good people out of there is to start shooting these idiots I think the army is trained for that.

Thread Information