Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

M-line seat covers

I am not going to complain or come un glued just yet but man I paid for two seat covers on November 9 and my seat covers still not here I know some of you know Jason roux and like dealing with him but is this the normal amount of time to get my seat covers?????????? Thanks Cya Slick

+1
    Did you shoot him an e-mail? Gumbo and holidays can delay things. And yes 4-5 weeks for a custom seat cover is normal.

The 2 seat covers I ordered was strictly black nothing custom and Yes I did send email again and thats good enough for me if thats the normal amount of time, thats all I needed to know thanks Beerdart.. Cya Slick

+1
    If i remember right it took 5-6 weeks to get Missys seat cover and hers is just a plain black one too..

Thanks guys, I just did not know if he had these in inventory or what so thanks that puts me at ease LOL.. Cya Slick

+1
    It is my understanding that every thing is made to order. And the quality is second to none. Its summer in SOLA. LOL..

Cya Sno. LOL!!

nothing yet, he said Monday or Tuesday well lets see Wensday or Thursday brings... Cya Slick

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick PWC View Post
    nothing yet, he said Monday or Tuesday well lets see Wensday or Thursday brings... Cya Slick
    Trust me its worth the wait. Excellent quality. I love mine. Post photos when you install it!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB View Post
    Trust me its worth the wait. Excellent quality. I love mine. Post photos when you install it!
    +1. I've had 4 or 5 of them now. He screwed up on one and diddn't use the right color but took care of it and gave me $50 off for the delay. 4 weeks from time of order until I got the correct one.

Yeah I got mine on Thursday and yes I am happy, I bought these from his ebay auction which showed a quaunity of 10 that should mean what he has in inventory.. His description did not mention any thing about wait time so I figured there would not be any but bottom line I am happy and looking forward to getting them put on the seats.. CYa Slick

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information