Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2

    only for a sheep lover!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2393.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	222417Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2394.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	222418Battery relocate!


  2. #2
    WATER WOODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Minden, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    10,664
    +1
    11
    Sounds like someone i know.

  3. #3
    305coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    cape coral, florida USA
    Posts
    2,363
    +1
    55
    thanks lee ill pick it up tomorrow. can you shine it up for me? looks a little dull..

  4. #4
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by WATER WOODY View Post
    Sounds like someone i know.

  5. #5
    WATER WOODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Minden, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    10,664
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by 305coco View Post
    thanks lee ill pick it up tomorrow. can you shine it up for me? looks a little dull..
    coco, what ever you do, dont sign off GH again, you wont get back on... Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaa j/k

  6. #6
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 305coco View Post
    thanks lee ill pick it up tomorrow. can you shine it up for me? looks a little dull..
    No problem Bud! I will drive it up to you in a bit! what other parts would you like me to bring!

  7. #7
    305coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    cape coral, florida USA
    Posts
    2,363
    +1
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by WATER WOODY View Post
    coco, what ever you do, dont sign off GH again, you wont get back on... Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaa j/k

    whoops!!

  8. #8
    WATER WOODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Minden, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    10,664
    +1
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by 305coco View Post
    whoops!!

  9. #9
    305coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    cape coral, florida USA
    Posts
    2,363
    +1
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by L Carlson View Post
    No problem Bud! I will drive it up to you in a bit! what other parts would you like me to bring!

    screw the parts at this time,on your way over you can stop at little ceasers and pick up 2 of those large with 2 toppings for $5 bucks deals. but if you insist on the parts bring one of those,, um,, dynOflys? is that what they are called?

  10. #10
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by 305coco View Post
    screw the parts at this time,on your way over you can stop at little ceasers and pick up 2 of those large with 2 toppings for $5 bucks deals. but if you insist on the parts bring one of those,, um,, dynOflys? is that what they are called?
    Screw the pizza and go back and look jackass My my Dynooooo fly whooped your ass many times till you over propped your ski!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Only for cuban riders,click here, jejejeje
    By Carlos_33010 in forum Southeast
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 10:44 PM
  2. FS 09 sealion single trailer only for trade
    By boostedb18 in forum Trailer Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 12:50 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 12:48 AM
  4. "Only for real ski's" click here... no yamalogs
    By BigDaddyRXP in forum Southeast
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 07:48 AM
  5. "only for soflariders members" click here
    By Carlos_33010 in forum Southeast
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 11:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •