Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ULTRA150 manual

+1

ULTRA150 manual

Anyone have this in digital format?
    I just picked up 2000 and I want to go premix and be prepared for a few other mods.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by KirkF350 View Post
    Anyone have this in digital format?
    I just picked up 2000 and I want to go premix and be prepared for a few other mods.

OOOoooo...... Ultra eh !

+1
    U no it!
    The things are fun. I love my GPR's but the Ultra is a blast in the waves.
    I bought it for my daughter, but I think she and I will be fighting for it every now and then.
    Oh, I got it for 2K.
    Sold the Polaris too.

Be careful about going premix on the ultra. THe oil injection pump also feeds the 2 counterbalancers on the engine. The engine really needs to be taken apart and plug up something in there.
    I have a manuel that will cost you your address. Pm it to me and I will send it to you. No use paying for one when I have one and not using it.

Kirk350, My wife and I love our Ultras. She did not care for the squirelly ride, until I put a shredmaster on it. Tracks great now. If you don't have one, look into getting one, they are well worth the $300 they are asking for them. We were just riding them this weekend up in Ivanhoe; sunny and 75 on Sat, I love winters in TX!

If you find an e-copy of the manual, let me know, I'd like to have one. I did find one on ebay, he has not sold any of them yet. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0775&rd=1&rd=1
    Last edited by Skibumtx; 11-05-2006 at 10:18 PM.

+1
    Despite having the positive battery terminal break off, then the g/f flipping it an almost sinking it, motor filled with water, electrical problems all within the first two days out i love it!!! Now it runs just fine, rough water riding is a work out!!!

+1
    Thanks skibum and xplayer. I have been around the ultra's since 99 and liked them that long too. I got into the GPRs back in 2000 and appriciate their sure-footing but I am looking for a little more fun now. My wife would not trade an Ultra for her GPR for all the money in the world. She likes the stability of them. I do too, but the ultra is a challange in rough water, to say the least. I went out on a buddies about a month ago in the ship channel of the Neches River here in Beaumont and that was the biggest work out I have had in years. Almost got tossed off jumping waves. I bought the ski as a Christmas present for my 14 year old daughter but I have a feeling she will be riding my GPR more than me.
    I plan on doing the manditory mods for the ultra next spring. I am about to spend a good deal of cash on one of my GPRs now so I am watching funds.
    Skibum, I'll drop you a line once I get my manual. I didn't know Ivanhoe had enough water to even ride in. i have not been there in 20 years. We go to Rayburn some so I'll let you know when we go up there next.

They repaired the dam about 3 years ago and we have been having fun ever since. It is a small lake, but good enough to ski on and very little traffic.

I just got an email from a guy that has the manual in PDF format, he wants a small donation, then he will send it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0293.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	621.1 KB 
ID:	10363   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0297.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	376.4 KB 
ID:	10364  

Skibumtx, just wait till Kirk gets his tomorrow and make a copy of it. I sent it out today

I assume you are sending a paper copy; I got one a couple of months ago. Just wanted to have a copy on the computer so I can look at it while I'm at work .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information