Banned User

new in the site.....

hi im new in the site i just recently got a 06 rxp wha mod. i can do to make my ski faster with out spendin to much money i wanna get between 74 75 thank you........

Read this there is allot for you to do LOL and plenty for you to get busy with.. Cya Slick

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...-*Please-Read*

+1
    IMO if you want to get to 74-75 ish. I would start out with a stage 1 kit found here ---> http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...products_id=18
    It's a quick and easy install to get you up and running 73-74 ish depending on your ski. I hit 74.6 @ 8160 on GPS but I added a 4" intake. This IMO would be the best way to get you towards your goal. I would also buy the VTS extension Rod to go with the Wedge in the Stage 1 kit. Also, when or if you get the kit, also order a wear ring (not SS) and change it to give you the most 'true' performance out of your craft. Wear rings IMO make a world of difference. When I added the Stage 1 kit, for the hell of it I changed the plugs out (NGK DCPR8E) oil, filter, coolant (50/50 Mix no Dextron-Orange stuff) just because I'm particular about preventative maintenance. I think it took me around 2 hrs to do it all. There are step by step directions included with pictures. Also, the search function on here can be your friend. Plenty of how-to's on a variety of subjects. If you cannot find a topic or have a question or problem, post a topic and others will chime in. All of these parts can be found in the online store - 4-tec performance - Icon at the top center will take you to Jerry's store. He and Josh will get you taken care of quickly and are a WEALTH of information as are many on this site. Welcome to the site.

+1
    Oh, how many hours on the ski? Has the SC been rebuilt? If not, you will need to do that to prevent failure. Check this link out regarding the SC clutch washers and bearings. http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...t=supercharger

Thread Information