Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I need advice on a 2007 aquatrax R-12x

Hey guys. I need some help here. I'm looking into getting another watercraft on trade. The last pwc that I had was traded for a honda atv. Now a local dealer has offered me a trade for my 2008 honda rancher 420 4x4. They have offered me a 2007 honda aquatrax r-12x with only 6 hours of use on it. I have only owned yamaha pwc's in the past,so I don't know much about these. The deal is I like my pwc's to be fast. I noticed that riva doesn't have performance kits for honda watercraft. My question is are there ways to make the honda aquatrax faster?? And if so,where can I go to get parts?? Thanks for your help in advance.

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Some of the guys here can help you go faster but it ain't cheap. Stock will go about 60mph all day long on pump gas (91) and gets excellent fuel economy. If you upgrade guys say get Nitro's upgraded valve springs for piece of mind.
    Mac's stage 2 kit is the standard. H2O Extreme has some good stuff too.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    Some of the guys here can help you go faster but it ain't cheap. Stock will go about 60mph all day long on pump gas (91) and gets excellent fuel economy. If you upgrade guys say get Nitro's upgraded valve springs for piece of mind.
    Mac's stage 2 kit is the standard. H2O Extreme has some good stuff too.
    Good luck.
    First post here.... Can anyone give me the web site for H20 Extreme. I can't seem to locate it. Thanks jt

Quote Originally Posted by jmt1669 View Post
    First post here.... Can anyone give me the web site for H20 Extreme. I can't seem to locate it. Thanks jt
    www.94mph-honda.com

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by baba booey View Post
    Still not helping out members and just mocking huh? You're a real asset to these forums....

The link yo them is at the bottom in my signature. He's updating the site but the Honda section should be up.

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by baba booey View Post
    Hey Charles, go to the site link and click on Honda link. They have some good products available. I thought you were done acting like a churlish wank.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAShark View Post
    Still not helping out members and just mocking huh? You're a real asset to these forums....

The link yo them is at the bottom in my signature. He's updating the site but the Honda section should be up.
    Man, you jumped on that fast. Kinda figured you would, as you have no life.

Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    Hey Charles, go to the site link and click on Honda link. They have some good products available. I thought you were done acting like a churlish wank.
    Their site is poorly designed. Manual boost controlers have been done for years. I am still waiting for this "94 mph" beast. I've said it, and I'll say it again. The exhaust H2OEXTREME makes looks really nice. Nothing new. For pete's sake, they can't even spell Kawasaki correctly on their website.

+1
    Baba, no one likes you. I know your brain is too minute to compute this and you keep making yourself look like a bigger ass on every post. Give it up buddy, you are wasting my time and the time of others aswell as the time of some newer forum members which are asking for something and you turn the thread into a mockery and just outright stupidity. Try to HELP other forum members for a change and stop trying to grow your epeen.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAShark View Post
    Baba, no one likes you. I know your brain is too minute to compute this and you keep making yourself look like a bigger ass on every post. Give it up buddy, you are wasting my time and the time of others aswell as the time of some newer forum members which are asking for something and you turn the thread into a mockery and just outright stupidity. Try to HELP other forum members for a change and stop trying to grow your epeen.
    Your time is so precious, I can see that. I am glad that you do not like me, the feeling is mutual for sure. Please put me on ignore. This will allow you to properly utilize the 12 hours a day you spend on GH. Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one. You happen to be a large one yourself.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information