Huge 18.4" Screen Laptop with many features and high-tech media technology

I'm looking to give my laptop a new home. It still works great and the only thing needed is a replacement battery. I will buy and install the battery before I sell the laptop. My main reason for selling it is that it just doesn't fit my needs. In many ways, it's too much for me. I need something cheap and basic. Instead, I bought the Cadillac model!

Here are the tech specs:
    Core 2 Duo T5750 / 2 GHz - Centrino - RAM 4 GB - HDD 320 GB - DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM / BD-ROM - Mobility Radeon HD 3650 HyperMemory up to 1280MB - Gigabit Ethernet - WLAN : Bluetooth 2.0 EDR, 802.11 a/b/g/n (draft) - fingerprint reader - Vista Home Premium 64-bit - 18.4" Widescreen TFT 1680 x 945 ( WXGA ) CineCrystal - camera.

It's the perfect notebook for enjoying all types of media--movies, tv, music etc. The screen is the biggest one I've ever seen or heard of on a laptop. My friends call it my portable TV. It has 5.1 surround sound, a woofer, and a complete side panel to control media. The side panel is my favorite feature. It has a built in web-cam that (to my knowledge) is one of the highest quality integrated cams on the market. Right below the mouse pad is a fingerprint analyzer that you can use as a bio-security measure to secure your PC. This is a some-what new feature and it's definitely convenient.

There's plenty of speed, space and memory. 4 GB RAM, 320 GB. It has bluetooth capabilities which can definitely come in handy. It's blu-ray compatible, along with the usual DVD and CD. It has an HDMI port so you can hook it up to your TV. It also has 4 USB ports and a built-in card reader. The graphics card is good quality and I think the screen is the most top-notch piece of the whole machine, excellent resolution.

It's mainly considered as desktop replacement. I use it primarily for home use, but it's 100% portable as well. I have brought it many places to use as a media player, notepad, check e-mails, surf the web, etc. The keyboard is more spaceous than the average notebook, so you don't need to cramp your fingers up to type. It has a 'stand-alone' number pad on the right side, just like a regular desktop keyboard would have.

I think the download speeds are really good. It's capabilities are basically only limited by the speed of the internet connection you're using.

All-in-all, it's a great machine. The more I think about it, the more I want to keep it. But I think a downgrade is in my best interest for my lifestyle.It cost $1600 brand new. I am the only owner and user of this laptop. I see the upper market value being $1100 and I don't think I would consider anything less than $900.

I will for sure be putting insurance on the package for shipping as an added safety measure for both I and the buyer.

Please contact me if you are interested or need more info. I am not an expert on computers, but I know that this one is a quality machine! If you're a computer/electronics person I am sure you can get this machine to perform to your exact liking for all types of uses as it has tons of features and capabilities as-is.

Thanks for looking,

JFizzleJR at Hotmail dot com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	222940  
    Last edited by JFizzleJR; 05-25-2012 at 06:21 PM.

Thread Information