Thread: James Bushells Turbo RXP
12-09-2010, 10:22 AM #1
James Bushells Turbo RXP
Ok people James has his Turbo RXP that he raced in this years World Finals for sale
It was built this year for the finals using a 06 hull but all new engine and working parts.
- Lightwieght Motor (lightened Crank/pistons)
- Full Les Cooke turbo Kit (watercooled wastegate + Solonoid boost control)
- Autronics SM4 + R500 CDI, Antilag, launch control, Boost control.
- Skat 162mm Set Back pump, Les Cooke ventury (fixed 83mm) and adjustable pump cone. Skat prop.
- Modified Riva plate
- It comes with a very rare Zapata seat and light wieght hood.
- Lowed UMI steering giving the ultimate riding position.
Will have some pics soon, PM me for details.
12-09-2010, 02:41 PM #2
what is the asking price?
12-09-2010, 03:10 PM #3
12-09-2010, 03:43 PM #4
12-09-2010, 03:50 PM #5
12-09-2010, 08:50 PM #6
12-09-2010, 10:54 PM #7
12-09-2010, 11:31 PM #8
12-09-2010, 11:51 PM #9
12-10-2010, 12:02 AM #10
Not that I'm even remotely interested, or even considering purchasing something like this...but it would be nice to see what a 28,000 dollar rxp looks like lol...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By HallPass in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 07-24-2008, 08:32 PM
By WATER WOODY in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2008, 06:09 AM
By US PERFORMANCE in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 10Last Post: 01-23-2008, 11:57 PM
By TorquePhoto in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 12-27-2006, 10:53 AM
By ABBOTT in forum Open DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2006, 09:54 AM