Power Valve 66V ~ Instructions for removing them

Can someone point me to instructions on removing power valves from 66V engine?

When I removed the cylinders today, the pin for one of the power valves was out completely and resting inside the housing. The valve was set in the closed position and obviously not connected to the rod and assembly with the pin out. I managed to retrieve the pin and put the assembly back together, but this particular PV barely wants to move where the other two PVs move with little resistance and open and close easily as I assume they should. I assume this is what led to the pin working its way out...luckily it did not break and was still intact and good shape.

I want to go ahead and have the stock powervalves replaced with performance YPVS Performance Powervalves. I found R&D makes them for the 66V engine. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Disregard. Figured out how to remove the PVs. Very simple process. Now on to modifying with performance PVs and out with the stock crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sflwaverunner View Post
    Can someone point me to instructions on removing power valves from 66V engine?

When I removed the cylinders today, the pin for one of the power valves was out completely and resting inside the housing. The valve was set in the closed position and obviously not connected to the rod and assembly with the pin out. I managed to retrieve the pin and put the assembly back together, but this particular PV barely wants to move where the other two PVs move with little resistance and open and close easily as I assume they should. I assume this is what led to the pin working its way out...luckily it did not break and was still intact and good shape.

I want to go ahead and have the stock powervalves replaced with performance YPVS Performance Powervalves. I found R&D makes them for the 66V engine. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Thread Information