701/760 Riva go fast parts FS!

Got two different parts for sale... one is a Riva Yamaha racing head. Has interchangeable domes, its a 4 piece head with teh main shell separating into two parts and then the domes. With this head i have 3 different sets of domes (32, 35 and 38cc) included along with all hardware and two sets of extra gaskets. This is the complete head with all parts included.

Head was very gently used and has maybe a total of 6 hours TOPS on a running engine. Engine was used in one race by the previous owner before he had an injury and parted the ski out so he could build a sand rail. Engine was built and tuned by Jet-World in Castaic, CA, so there was no detonation or anything improperly installed.

Engine head looks great i wish i had a 701/760 engine to run it but i dont, I have the instruction/installation manuals to go with it.

pics

asking
    $350 shipped USPS Priority 2-3 day anywhere in the US!

I also have a riva racing ECU in MINT condition. Works perfectly. Tested on my sisters 760 (she does not like speed or spending money on jet-ski parts so she doesnt want it) This plugs into a stock CDI and allows for a programmable rev limit and makes for quicker revs! Have the installation/instruction manual too!

Found a similar one for sale in Australia and sold for $379 US, only asking $150 obo shipped USPS Priority 2-3 day anywhere in the US!

Pics

COMBO for both: $450 obo!

I will entertain all reasonable offers NO LOW BALLERS dont even bother if you are going to offer like $300 for both. I would rather give this to my sister at that point.

The guy i bought this from stated it will also work on 800 engines.. i cannot confirm or deny this as i have no clue. so buy at own risk for that engine. It will fit all 701/760 *again as far as i know.. i know nothing of yamaha engines at the moment*
    The guy i bought this from stated it will also work on 800 engines.. i cannot confirm or deny this as i have no clue. so buy at own risk for that engine. It will fit all 701/760 *again as far as i know.. i know nothing of yamaha engines at the moment*[/QUOTE]

ALL PRICES OBO!!!! Please i cant seem to find these parts so if you guys all feel these are too high then let me know even if you are not interested or if you are but feel they are fair lemme know again im just estimating from the research ive found.

Thanks again for looking!

-pete.

Pics are on PWCT Located Here

Lightbulb New prices

ust got an email from my friend for a parts catalog from riva matching this exact head...

New price on the head $250 shipped obo That includes PP fees and USPS priority mail shipping! *comes with all three sets of domes, and all hardware and two complete sets of gaskets (and another baggy with two o-rings)!*

New combo price $350 shipped obo both including PP fees and USPS priority mail shipping!

same price for the ECU.

+1

+1

Angry

+1
    Aquaguy Keep the posts relevant, if you have any questions read the the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by OsideBill View Post
    Aquaguy Keep the posts relevant, if you have any questions read the the rules.

Thank you OsideBill!

Cmon guys just low ballers... ill be willing to deal but to an extent. I know some one wants to have easy bolt on power to wake up that ski of theirs.

Both pending

both sold thanks to anyone who looked.

Thread Information