Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Try not to smile on a Jetski... GPRFrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    542
    +1
    1

    set of Ross Nemo's injectors & vf3 reeds with bolts

    looking for a deal on a used set of Ross Nemos and VF3 reeds complete with bolts


  2. #2
    Paul2005GPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    704
    +1
    42
    PM GPR he's got a set, or have ross do yours

  3. #3
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul2005GPR View Post
    PM GPR he's got a set, or have ross do yours
    GPR Who?

  4. #4
    smacota1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South of Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,162
    +1
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRFrank View Post
    looking for a deal on a used set of Ross Nemos and VF3 reeds complete with bolts
    Frank,

    If you don't find a good deal on a set of VF3...I do have a mint set of VF2.

  5. #5
    Try not to smile on a Jetski... GPRFrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    542
    +1
    1

    vf2

    Quote Originally Posted by smacota1 View Post
    Frank,

    If you don't find a good deal on a set of VF3...I do have a mint set of VF2.
    Thanks. What's the big difference if any between the two and three reeds? As for the Ross Nimos I found a set localy. John let me know about reeds.....

  6. #6
    smacota1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South of Mason Dixon
    Posts
    1,162
    +1
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by GPRFrank View Post
    Thanks. What's the big difference if any between the two and three reeds? As for the Ross Nimos I found a set localy. John let me know about reeds.....
    PM sent

  7. #7
    I got some Ross Nemos Tb's let me know.

  8. #8
    philip_gpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,724
    +1
    3
    IIs make more HP than IIIs, most people bought IIIs simply because they were being aggressively sold on the forum.

    Just like with the IIIs, if you use IIs you should also use a reed spacer to extend their life.

    I have a set of both for sale.

  9. #9
    Try not to smile on a Jetski... GPRFrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    542
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by smacota1 View Post
    PM sent
    Thanks PM replied

  10. #10
    Try not to smile on a Jetski... GPRFrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    542
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by philip_gpr View Post
    IIs make more HP than IIIs, most people bought IIIs simply because they were being aggressively sold on the forum.

    Just like with the IIIs, if you use IIs you should also use a reed spacer to extend their life.

    I have a set of both for sale.
    Thanks Phillip I sent you back a PM with some ?'s

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB set of genuine bosch 42lb injectors
    By spannerspencer in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2016, 03:52 PM
  2. WTB Looking for a set of Bosch 48's injectors
    By skigolfnut in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 12:29 AM
  3. FS Set of 42'' green bosch injectors
    By sigma rxt in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 08:20 AM
  4. 2 sets of 50# injectors
    By Otto J in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 06:53 PM
  5. VF3 reed spacer bolts
    By dhoad in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 11:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •