Fueling question

Ive got a RXP and have just added a external intercooler and a 4 inch intake to feed the supercharger but the supercharger is stock(for the moment) can i run the standard injectors without a adjustable fuel reg?

+1
    yes you can, not sure what to set the fuel pressure at though. I would probably just run the 42's. But having said that, if you plan on upgrading to the X charger down the track you will need both anyways.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by damo.r View Post
    Ive got a RXP and have just added a external intercooler and a 4 inch intake to feed the supercharger but the supercharger is stock(for the moment) can i run the standard injectors without a adjustable fuel reg?
    You can run that as you are for now, I ran the stock injectors with 4" Air, gutted shorty box with riva thruhull and external IC for many hours here in the UK and I have seen a general need for more fuel then what others have needed in the states probably due to cooler weather and im at sea level.

When you go with a X charger you will need the bosch 42s, RRFPR and 70-72psi fuel pressure WOT.. Basicly set the key pressure to 60psi and make sure its rising 1:1 with boost seems to be the ticket on the X charger.

Hope that helps R88

+1
    OK im an idiot..I just re-read the original post. i see he is running a stock Scer wheel...My fault..Yes he can run 38s....I dont know why i was thinking he was running a bigger scer..brain is not here today....Sorry guys...Gonna delete the confusing post..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    OK im an idiot..I just re-read the original post. i see he is running a stock Scer wheel...My fault..Yes he can run 38s....I dont know why i was thinking he was running a bigger scer..brain is not here today....Sorry guys...Gonna delete the confusing post..
    LOL I thought I was going mad after reading your original post. we all make mistakes fella.

R88

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    LOL nothing a little sleep wouldn't help with LOL

38's

Thread Information