Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

what to do for 2011

well my sho has been 82mph + with B1 wheel r2 programming etc ...im wondering what i wanna change for next year i was running 8550 in the cooler temps 70 degree range 13.1 pounds of boost id like to keep the rpms 8500 range and maybe push 15pounds of boost in the warmer months wondering what sc wheel i wanna go with and do i stick with the r2 with a rrfpr? for more boost

+1
    I would go with an E1 and a RRFPR. Get an afr gauge to ensure everything is good and dial it in as necessary with the powershot and FPR.

What impeller are you running? You may consider stepping it up to a 160mm wear ring/impeller along with the TBM cone. Skat can resize your 155mm impeller to 160mm. No need to buy a completely new impeller.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    I would go with an E1 and a RRFPR. Get an afr gauge to ensure everything is good and dial it in as necessary with the powershot and FPR.

What impeller are you running? You may consider stepping it up to a 160mm wear ring/impeller along with the TBM cone. Skat can resize your 155mm impeller to 160mm. No need to buy a completely new impeller.
    E1 or C5...

I'm in the same boat, wave15stx.

The clutch is the main hurdle.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoeller View Post
    E1 or C5...

I'm in the same position wave15stx
    Either of them would be a good choice. They are both good upgrades.

+1

sorry jerry i should have listed some more of my mods i got a afr guage that i moniter constantly afr changes drastically with weather changes.at the end of the season i changed my skat 13/23 out for a solas 15/22 ish from the one ride i had on it i seen alittle speed gain even with slight rpm loss.if i upgrade the wheel to a e1 is it easy to dial in with rrfpr and powershot?how are the et wheels the extreme compare with the e1?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoeller View Post
    E1 or C5...

I'm in the same boat, wave15stx.

The clutch is the main hurdle.
    whats up man hows the ski been running?yea im thinking bigger wheel for next yr rrfpr and shaft?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by wave15stx View Post
    sorry jerry i should have listed some more of my mods i got a afr guage that i moniter constantly afr changes drastically with weather changes.at the end of the season i changed my skat 13/23 out for a solas 15/22 ish from the one ride i had on it i seen alittle speed gain even with slight rpm loss.if i upgrade the wheel to a e1 is it easy to dial in with rrfpr and powershot?how are the et wheels the extreme compare with the e1?
    the AFR will be very easy to dial in with both the powershot and FPR. Too rich lower the base fuel pressure. Too lean add some base fuel pressure. Then use the powershot to fine tune it.

I have no experience with the ET wheels, but from what I hear they perform well. If you want "extreme" boost then the Riva H1 is a better option, but to go with that much boost you're going to need to upgrade your R&D reflash to one of the reflashes for the larger injectors.
    Cost to upgrade your current reflash is $175

+1
    whats up man hows the ski been running?yea im thinking bigger wheel for next yr rrfpr and shaft?
    I haven't ridden in a couple of months, and very annoyed by that. My ski was in the shop for awhile getting the R&D transom plate machining mod and TBM pump installed, then I got a sinus infection...blah, blah, blah. I'm still waiting to get the harness for my LM-2 so I can then figure out my "hesitation" problem.... Aren't you glad you asked?

I'm thinking maybe R3 and C5.... maybe try a 160 liner and twin prop. I'd like to go out and meet Bill Chapin in Havasu and see if he might wanna dial in a twin prop for me. Lots of people here are sayin' the twin prop will drop speed, however I think if its dialed in properly you won't lose much top end at all....it just REALLY needs be pitched properly.
    Then again, the transom plate machining mod and the TBM pump cone may just do the trick.

I don't know....right now its all just a fantasy.

+1
    If you do choose to go with an Xtreme or H1 then have a look at the Rotax Racing supplemental clutch system in the store. I have lots of guys using these with great results. This clutch system comes with it's own shaft so no need to buy any of the other shafts on the market.

+1
    Cost to upgrade your current reflash is $175
    Jerry,
    Its only $175.00 to go from R2 to R3?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information