+1

Another Merry Christmas greeting!

Merry Christmas to all my water, lovin' friends!

Another year is passing and we get to see this 2010 Christmas pass..It would'nt hurt for me to let everyone know how much of an impact they've had on my life.

We have chosen this sport of jetskiing because of the mutual passion for something that may be silly to others. But, we all know how much fun these pieces of fiberglass and metal have brought us and our families.

To those whom I've know over the years, I cherish the very day I met you all..ya'll have enriched my life just knowing you, irregardless of a jetski being involved or not. I am thankful for long phone calls and late night "dream" sessions that I've had with a number of you. Really, I can not think of any other people I'd rather hang with, than my friends in the jetski community. Ya'll are the best...

I may be just a dorky, preacher dude that acts goofy and talks smack about going fast or knwoing better or whatever..the truth is, I just enjoy knowing that there is a face and person behind the keyboard who has genuinely made my life more enjoyable.

This could be cars or hunting..it could be stamps or skydiving..it's not, it's jetskis and without the people who ride them, it would be boring otherwise. I thank each of you who have reached out, gave without asking for return..who talked when they were tired or, forgave me when they got mad. Thank you...thank you for contributing positively into my life.

Thanks to Jerry whom without his friendship and nudging I'd probably gave up on having fun with these things long ago..long after I quite racing and working on these skis, there's not much you can do when you get older...except ride and talk about how to go faster or do better.

Here's a partial list of those whom I have come to respect, enjoy and hope I can always call them friends:

Hydrotoys, WFO, Flyboy, Jessie (Aljazeera), Charles, Jim, Lowell, Woodster, Insanediego, Oside, Phillip, RX91210 (Billy the blessed), Rossinemofuelinjectioncarbs Big Raider, Danny, Duke, Leo, 2fast4u (Tommy Jordan great man), J-Me, Glen,Krispaintedballs, Amy, Peavey, Kerry, Shibby, Shawn, Macc, Dustin, Izzo, Nicholas Davedaman, Miketrin, two2corrupt, txgp1300r, Bamndas, all the SEADOO guys (bless their hearts for still riding inferior skis) MPowee (getting that scooter for me), Beerdart (I'll meet you one day) Scott, Mike and anyone else that I am forgetting! Oh yeah..Fernando!

Merry Christmas and thank you for being friends!

+1
    Very nice Mike and I wish you the very best New Year

+1
    Happy Holidays Preacher. We are all here for a reason some good some bad at the end of the day its all family. And for that i am great-full.

"Ride On Brother Ride On"

+1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flyboy.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	224695  

+1
    Very nice sermon. I too have met a lot of nice people in the PWC sport and I am very proud to call them my friends too! Thanks for the kind words Mike. Tommy Jordan

+1
    I wish the happiest New Year to all of you.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    That goes WAY back, funny stuff.

+1
    It's enough to make you want to lose your lunch, isn't it? The picture that is!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrotoys View Post
    It's enough to make you want to lose your lunch, isn't it? The picture that is!

Now thats a very interesting picture Mark. Kinda like a 'Big Foot' sighting. Now whats the contraption on his right leg? Does he have to kick start his GPR?

Thread Information