Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

need help on this

Ok, I really need any info availiable on this. I have a Seadoo RXT 07, when i put the key and start the engine i hear two beeps followed by a constant beep that holds about4-5 seconds, it does that only when i start the engine. The engine works ok, no error codes and when i plugged the ski to the computer there was no message. Someone told me that this maybe caused by the temperature sensor but i am not sure (the sensor seems to work correctly) Any ideas?

+1
    Low battery? Low fuel? Need more info for a better diagnosis. When did it start doing it? Etc

As soon as i got it. Here is the full story. I bought it with 27 hours. The minute i dropped it for a test it made that sound. The ceramic washer was broke but i dont think it is related to it. The washer is fixed (full sc rebuild and engine inspection, everthimg was ok) but the sound is stil on. The tank is full and the battery is charged. Any ideas? if you need more info please let me know

+1
    Does it do anything unusual like have total power loss?(limp mode)

Are you sure all cables are connected? Make sure the exhaust sensor is plugged in, many forget to plug that back on which I am sure was taken off when the supercharger came out.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAShark View Post
    Does it do anything unusual like have total power loss?(limp mode)

Are you sure all cables are connected? Make sure the exhaust sensor is plugged in, many forget to plug that back on which I am sure was taken off when the supercharger came out.

+1000000

+1
    Bad DESS post or wrong key!!!

i've seen this before what system are you using to scan the ecu if its buds look at the intake air temp sensor if it reads like 200 ish deg the connector could be the wrong one if someone has removed the intake or pto housing could have crossed iat sensor plug and tops valve plug not a def just seen it before on a ski i had at the shop

Goodmorning everyone (from Greece), I will check out what you have told me and will post again, the system that was used is the buds (from a local dealer) , regarding the exhaust sensor i dont think this is the case because the signal was there before the SC was taken apart. I didn't understand about the wrong key issue? Finally there is no loss of power.

Oh, and sorry for my bad english, i am trying not to make any mistakes but i can see a few typing errors in my posts!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sigma rxt View Post
    Oh, and sorry for my bad english, i am trying not to make any mistakes but i can see a few typing errors in my posts!
    Typing errors are not tolerated here bro!! Lol jk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information