Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SE Louisiana riders?????

Just wondering if anyone on Green Hulk is from South East Louisiana (Houma, Thibodaux, Kenner, Metairie, N.O., etc...). Wanting to try and get a riding group together. Im from Kenner and live 2 blocks from Lake Ponchatrain (so you know I ride alot!) and none of my friends around here have skis, so hopefully I can find some riding partners. Open for riding suggestions. Never went offshore yet, but would like to. Willing to travel for a good riding place.

+1
    Most of us area riders from SoLA (as I refer to us, including CenLA, Jermey) get together on this thread: http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19007

Just jump in on the last post; you'll never know what develops. We usually ride either in the Amelia/Stepehensville/Belle River areas or up around Blind/Diversion/Lake M. Myself and another forum member did cross your area in early November: We were going from Blind River to Belle River, but the ride got cut short due to "Katrina" work by the ACOE in the Industrial Canal.

+1
    I live in Harvey across the river. Have not ridden in awhile but I want to change that this summer. Going to start getting the ski ready now so when summertime gets here it will be ready. I'd be interested in riding with people also as I have always ridden by myself and ocassionally with a person or two.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mini73 View Post
    I live in Harvey across the river. Have not ridden in awhile but I want to change that this summer. Going to start getting the ski ready now so when summertime gets here it will be ready. I'd be interested in riding with people also as I have always ridden by myself and ocassionally with a person or two.
    Welcome back to the forum... join us on the LA Connection thread. See link in post #2 above, by me.

i live in kenner. Just bought a sea doo gtx and sea doo gti. I would love to meet up with you guys and ride when it gets a little warmer around here.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by zacharypi View Post
    i live in kenner. Just bought a sea doo gtx and sea doo gti. I would love to meet up with you guys and ride when it gets a little warmer around here.
    Hi Zach,

Welcome to the 'hulk; we SoLA boys tend to hang out on this side of the forum:http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...07&pagenumber=

Jump on in at the last post - we ride year round and usually post up when we ride...

Sooooo.....ANyone ready to ride???

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 07STX15 View Post
    Sooooo.....ANyone ready to ride???
    Hey Billy, where has he been?

Seriously though, come to Mudbug if you want to ride. Its only 59 days away.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by troyheb View Post
    Hey Billy, where has he been?

Seriously though, come to Mudbug if you want to ride. Its only 59 days away.
    I pointed him to the LA Conn thread earlier... but you know we're just not that organized. And we got some guys down...busted bikes. Not good, but hopefully up and running by June.

I actually may be down this weekend, but I think it's a party barge weekend. More on that as the sitch develops... now, over to the real thread.

I've been around. trust me i already have my camper ready for MB weekend. got my reservatons and almost done with the mods for the ski. just wantign to get a nice ride in before MB. plus 59 days is oo long to wait to ride.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information